The report package Lead-Acid Electric Accumulator Markets in the Top 5 Asian Countries to 2020 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts offers the most up-to-date industry data on the actual market situation, and future outlook for lead-acid electric accumulators in the top 5 Asian countries. The package includes lead-acid electric accumulator country reports from the following countries:
China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Thailand
The research includes historic data from 2009 to 2015 and forecasts until 2020 which makes the reports an invaluable resource for industry executives, marketing, sales and product managers, consultants, analysts, and other people looking for key industry data in readily accessible documents with clearly presented tables and graphs.
The reports help answer the following questions:
- What is the current size of the lead-acid electric accumulator market in the top 5 Asian countries? - How is the lead-acid electric accumulator market divided into different product segments? - How are the overall market and different product segments growing? - How is the market predicted to develop in the future? - What is the market potential compared to other countries?
The latest industry data included in the reports:
- Overall lead-acid electric accumulator market size, 2009-2020 - Lead-acid electric accumulator market size by product segment, 2009-2020 - Growth rates of the overall lead-acid electric accumulator market and different product segments, 2009-2020 - Shares of different product segments of the overall lead-acid electric accumulator market, 2008, 2014 and 2019 - Market Potential Rates of the overall lead-acid electric accumulator market and different product segments
The market data is given for the following product segments:
Vehicle lead-acid electric accumulators Other lead-acid electric accumulators
Among the key reasons to purchase include the following:
- Gain an outlook of the historic development, current market situation, and future outlook of the lead-acid electric accumulator market in the top 5 Asian countries to 2020 - Track industry developments and identify market opportunities - Plan and develop marketing, market-entry, market expansion, and other business strategies by identifying the key market opportunities and prospects - Save time and money with the readily accessible key market data included in the reports. The data is clearly presented and can be easily incorporated into presentations and internal reports.
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
The global thin-film battery market reached a value of US$ 415.5 Million in 2020. Thin-film batteries are solid-state batteries which implies that they use both solid electrodes and a solid electrolyte. These batteries are very distinctive when compared to other batteries as they are just a few hundred nanometers thick. Thin-film batteries...
The SUV is no longer just a utilitarian off-roader whose sole purpose is to transport goods and other essentials over hostile terrain. Over time, these vehicles have evolved and have started playing other roles as well, primarily as people carriers in urban and suburban areas; they are also used to make a statement of social standing in some...
559 pages •
By Global Industry Analysts
• Apr 2021
- The global market for Consumer Batteries is projected to reach US$50 billion by 2025, driven by the growing indispensability of batteries in the digital era of laptops, smartphones, tablets, smart electronic wearables and digital cameras. As the most important portable power source, batteries are omnipresent...
The Global Grid-Scale Battery Market is poised to grow at a CAGR of around XX% over the next decade to reach approximately $XX million by 2028. Some of the prominent trends that the market is witnessing include increasing focus on rural electrification, rising renewable energy investments, and development of molten-salt...
622 pages •
By Global Industry Analysts
• Apr 2021
- The global market for Li-ion Battery is projected to reach US$91.8 billion by 2025 driven by their use in a wide range of energy storage applications. Among the applications, standing out as a major driver of growth is electric vehicles (EVs). Li-ion battery technology has a number of important and distinct...
Juiced up: The industry will likely grow as automakers seek to capitalize on electric vehicle production Abstract Lithium Battery Manufacturing Over the five years to 2018, revenue for the Lithium Battery Manufacturing industry is expected to rise due to increasing demand and application for lithium...
The sodium-ion battery market is expected to grow at a CAGR of around 5% during the forecast period. Sodium-ion battery is expected to be an alternative to the lithium-ion battery for energy storage, as it is much safer to use and is cheaper. The primary driver of the market is the increasing demand for cleaner energy, with rising greenhouse...
Electric Vehicle Batteries - Thematic Research
This report focuses on electric vehicle (EV) batteries. Competing chemistries and construction methods vie to become the new industry standard as players race to squeeze more capacity and longevity out of their products while also battling...
The growth of the hybrid train market can be attributed to the increasing trend of efficient and eco-friendly train operations across the globe. The global hybrid train market size is projected to reach 8,389 units by 2030, from an estimated 4,904 units in 2020, at a CAGR of 5.5%. Factors such as high gasoline prices, traffic congestion,...
Battery Management System Market by Battery Type (Lithium-Ion Based, Lead-Acid Based, Nickel-Based, and Others), Topology (Centralized, Distributed, and Modular), and Application (Automotive, Telecommunication, Consumer Electronics, Industrial, and Others): Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2020–2027
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.