This is a data centric report, primarily consisting of charts and tables. This report from PayNXT360 provides a detailed data centric analysis of gift cards market along with overall market dynamics and consumer behaviour in the country. Please note that this is a data centric report, primarily consisting of charts and tables.
- Gift cards: Drawing from proprietary survey results, this report provides in-depth analysis of opportunities in both open loop and closed loop prepaid gift card categories. Assesses consumer behaviour by type of consumer (retail and corporate), gifting occasion, card type (paper, plastic, digital), and market share by retail categories.
- Incentive cards: This report provides detailed market dynamics of corporate incentive cards, broadly segmented in two categories – consumer incentive card and employee / partner incentive card. It details market size and forecast at category level, by functional attribute (open loop and closed loop), and by corporate consumer segments (small scale business, mid-size business, and enterprise business).
- Market dynamics: Provides a comprehensive view on size and structure, industry dynamics, market trends, consumer attitude and behaviour, and competitive landscape in the prepaid card industry.
- Open loop and closed loop: Provides market estimates and forecasts to assess opportunities in open loop and closed loop prepaid market segments. Details four essential KPIs – number of cards in circulation, number of transactions, load value, and value of transactions.
- Benchmarking and risk index: Benchmarks the prepaid card industry in the country with key global markets along with a risk assessment through PayNXT360’s proprietary Prepaid Cards Industry Risk Index (PCIRI).
- Consumer attitude and behaviour: Drawing from proprietary survey results, this report identifies and interprets key prepaid KPIs, including spend by age, gender, and income level. In addition, it provides an overview of how consumers are currently using prepaid cards across five key categories – travel, bill payment, retail spend, cash withdrawal, and P2P transfers. It also provides a breakdown by transaction size.
- Retail spend: Breaks down retail spend across 11 categories to provide detailed insights on consumer behaviour and changing dynamics of prepaid card spend.
Scope - Market data and insights: It details market opportunities across 30 market segments in prepaid cards for the period 2012-2021 and identifies potential risks. Market estimates and forecasts assess overall prepaid card industry on four essential KPIs – number of cards in circulation, number of transactions, load value, and value of transactions.
- Prepaid segments by card function: Closed loop and open loop segments
- Consumer segments: Retail, corporate, and public sector
- Consumer spend segments: Age, income, gender
- Retail spend categories: Food and grocery, health & beauty, apparel and footwear, books / music / video, consumer electronics, pharmacy and wellness, gas station, restaurants & bars, toys, kids & babies, media and entertainment, services
- Prepaid card categories: Drawing from proprietary survey results, this report provides in-depth analysis of opportunities in both open loop and closed loop prepaid card categories.
o Gift card: Market size and forecast by functional attribute (open loop and closed loop) and by consumer segments (retail, small scale business, mid-size business, and enterprise business). Also, breaks down the market size by consumer behavior, covering gifting occasion, card type (paper, plastic, digital), and market share by retail categories.
o Consumer incentive card: Market size and forecast at category level, by functional attribute (open loop and closed loop), and by consumer segments (small scale business, mid-size business, and enterprise business).
o Employee / partner incentive card: Market size and forecast at category level, by functional attribute (open loop and closed loop), and by consumer segments (small scale business, mid-size business, and enterprise business).
Reasons to Purchase - In-depth understanding of prepaid gift card market dynamics: Understand market opportunity, key trends and drivers along with five-year forecast (2012-2021) for gift cards, incentive cards, and overall prepaid card industry.
- Develop market specific strategies: Identify growth segments and target specific opportunities to formulate your prepaid cards strategy; assess market specific key trends and risks in prepaid cards industry.
- Get insights into consumer attitude and behaviour: Understand changing consumer attitude and behaviour and boost ROI. Get detailed insights into retail spend through prepaid cards.
- Establish market attractiveness: Gain insights into market attractiveness relative to other global markets through PayNXT360’s proprietary Prepaid Cards Industry Attractiveness and Risk Index.
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
426 pages •
By Roots Analysis Private Ltd.
• Nov 2020
INTRODUCTION Since the success of ADCETRIS® (approved in 2011), antibody drug conjugates (ADCs) are now considered a versatile therapeutic tool and have been accepted into the contemporary portfolio of mainstream healthcare solutions. Over time, clinical researchers have been able to further their understanding of the intricacies...
The global timing belt market reached a value of US$ 6.16 Billion in 2020. A timing belt is a ribbed belt that is used to create a synchronisation between the crankshaft’s rotation and the engine valves so that the valves will open and close at an appropriate time. A timing belt is fixed under a timing cover situated in front of the engine....
The global continuously variable transmission systems market reached a value of US$ 18.6 Billion in 2020. A continuously variable transmission is a type of automatic transmission that seamlessly changes through a continuous range of different gear ratios. It is also known as stepless transmission, pulley transmission, single-speed transmission,...
300 pages •
By The Business Research Company
• Feb 2021
Major companies in the passenger car market include Volkswagen; Toyota; General Motors; Renault-Nissan and Hyundai-Kia. The global passenger car market is expected to grow from $1321.74 billion in 2020 to $1445.1 billion in 2021 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 9.3%. The growth is mainly due to the companies rearranging their...
120 pages •
By Infiniti Research Limited
• Feb 2021
Global Electric Coolant Pump for Passenger Cars Market 2021-2025 The analyst has been monitoring the electric coolant pump for passenger cars market and it is poised to grow by 15.58 mn units during 2021-2025 progressing at a CAGR of 23% during the forecast period. Our report on electric coolant pump for passenger cars...
The Global Automotive Camera Cleaning System Market is poised to grow at a CAGR of around XX% over the next decade to reach approximately $XX million by 2028. Some of the prominent trends that the market is witnessing include rising technological developments in autonomous vehicles, growing popularity of ADAS technologies...
The Global Automotive Piston Pin Market is poised to grow at a CAGR of around XX% over the next decade to reach approximately $XX million by 2028. Some of the prominent trends that the market is witnessing include growing urbanization and industrialization, customization of the piston pins for improved performance,...
The network analyzers market was valued at USD 457.20 million in 2020, and it is projected to be worth USD 611.99 million by 2026, registering a CAGR of 4.97% during the period 2021-2026. A network analyzer, like most electronic instruments, requires periodic calibration; typically, this is performed once per year and is performed by the manufacturer...
The Automotive Acoustic Material market?is anticipated to register a CAGR of 4.09 %, during the forecast period (2021 – 2026). - Trends, such as personalization and autonomous driving where the driver is increasingly becoming a passenger, are evolving vehicle interiors. Industry participants are working intensively on concepts for vehicle...
Global Automotive Motor Market By Vehicle Type (Passenger Cars, Two-Wheelers, Commercial Vehicles), By Product Type (DC Brushed, BLDC Motors, Stepper), By Application (Performance Motors, Comfort Motors, Safety Motors), By Electric Vehicle Type (BEV, HEV, PHEV), By Demand Category (OEM v/s Aftermarket), By Region, Competition, Forecast...
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.