- StrategyR - A Trademark of Global Industry Analysts, Inc.
- Project Edition: 16
- Influencer Pool: 5504
- MarketGlass™ Platform -
Our influencer driven interactive research platform draws from unique perspectives of participating executives from featured companies. In addition to being a global intelligence exchange platform, MarketGlass™ is a powerful knowledge center that delivers dynamic project-focused market intelligence. Client companies will have complete insider access to the project Data stack.
- Interactive peer-to-peer and enterprise-to-enterprise ideation and market intelligence exchange is facilitated via a robust, secure, and validated process. The process draws from uniquely qualified project-specific and geographically focused executives overseeing business development, marketing and sales operations.
- Trends & Factors - Identifying and validating local trends and factors driving each competitive marketplace. These factors include pricing variances, market trajectories, Covid-19 impact and recovery, locally active leading brands, and other parameters impacting the region in the short to medium term such as supply chain realignments.
- Mobile Access & App - Our mobile version of the report may be accessed via our mobile app or directly for a full mobile experience.
- Complimentary Updates - for one year. At least one update in 12-month period is normal and anytime there’s a significant change affecting the market dynamics.
- Bespoke Updates & Team Collaborations - Clients may build a bespoke version of our report with peers on our MarketGlass™ platform which enables multidimensional data simulations.
- Knowledge Center - clients have full-stack data access for project data they support or purchase including primary research engagement stats, companies and executives.
- The global market for Satellite Remote Sensing Services is projected to reach US$7 billion by 2024, driven by the successful exploitation of satellite image data in a wide range of fields such as business, mining, disaster mitigation planning and recovery, weather forecasting and environmental protection, among others. Commercial satellite remote sensing services, which involve sales of satellite images to commercial establishments, are also benefiting from the increased emphasis on earth observation. Imaging the physical, biological, and chemical attributes of the Earth is growing in significance in a multitude of end-use scenarios, including land-use planning, forest development, national security and homeland defense, monitoring urban sprawl and urban planning, observing changes in agricultural land and assessing strain on natural resources such as water, among others. The market also stands poised to benefit from the proliferation of micro satellites offering earth observation services at lower cost. The United States represents the largest market worldwide. Asia-Pacific ranks as the fastest growing market with a CAGR of 20.4% over the analysis period driven by growing R&D investments in remote sensing research and increased interest in satellite remote sensing for assessment of atmospheric pollution and air quality in heavily polluted Southeast Asian countries such as China, Taiwan, India and South Korea.
Select Competitors (Total 72 Featured) -
- Airbus Defence and Space
- Ball Aerospace & Technologies Corp.
- Boeing Company
- ImageSat International N.V.
- Maxar Technologies Ltd.
- Mitsubishi Electric Group
- Planet Labs, Inc.
- Satellite Imaging Corporation (SIC)
- Thales Group