Summary Growing GDP per capita and a large proportion of mid-lifers provides opportunities in the Consumer Packaged Goods market in the Netherlands. The Feminine Hygiene market in Netherlands is forecast to register marginally higher growth in value and volume terms during 2015-2020 compared to 2010-2015. The Sanitary Pads category has the largest volume share in the overall Feminine Hygiene market.
Key Findings - The volume sales of Feminine Hygiene products are forecast to grow at a CAGR of 2.7%.
- The Women's Disposable Razors and Blades category will register the fastest growth in value terms during 2015-2020.
- Drug Stores and Pharmacies is the leading distribution channel across all categories in the Feminine Hygiene market.
- The private label penetration in Netherlands's Feminine Hygiene market remains low.
- Film containers are the most commonly used container type in the Feminine Hygiene market.
- Gillette is the leading brand in of Women's Disposable Razors and Blades.
- Health plays a crucial role in the Dutch Feminine Hygiene product choice
Synopsis Canadean's Consumer and Market Insights report on the Feminine Hygiene market in Netherlands provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures category level distribution data and brands market shares.
What else is contained?
- Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2010-2020
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for Internal Cleansers and Sprays, Pantiliners and Shields, Sanitary Pads, Tampons and Women's Disposable Razors and Blades with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2015-2020
- Leading players: Market share of brands and private labels, including private label growth analysis from 2011-2014
- Distribution data: Value shares within each category through channels such as Hypermarkets and Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Health and Beauty Stores and more
- Packaging data: consumption breakdown for packaging materials and containers in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging material data for flexible packaging, rigid plastics, Paper and Board and others; container data for: Bottles, Box, Film and others.
- Consumer level trends: Top four consumer trends which influence Feminine Hygiene consumption
- Future outlook: Reviews and recommendations on how the market will shape up from 2014-2019
Reasons To Buy - Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
- Access the key and most influential consumer trends driving Spirits consumption, and how they influence consumer behavior in the market which will help determine the best audiences to target
- Our team of analysts have placed a significant emphasis on changes expected in the market that will provide a clear picture of the opportunities that can be tapped over the next five years, resulting in revenue expansion
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
Feminine Hygiene in the Netherlands Summary Feminine Hygiene in the Netherlands industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2012-16, and forecast to 2021). The profile also contains descriptions of the...
Tampons (Feminine Hygiene) Market in the Netherlands - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics Summary Tampons is a mass of absorbent material (typically cotton, rayon, or a mixture of the two) inserted into a body cavity or wound to absorb bodily fluid. The most common type in daily use is designed...
Sanitary Pads (Feminine Hygiene) Market in Netherlands - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics Summary Sanitary Pads (also sanitary napkin, sanitary towel, menstrual pad, maxi pad or pad) is an absorbent item worn by a woman while she is menstruating, recovering from vaginal surgery, for lochia (post...
Pantiliners & Shields (Feminine Hygiene) Market in Netherlands - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics Summary Pantiliners & Shields (also panty liner or panty shield) is an absorbent piece of material used for feminine hygiene. It is worn in the gusset of a woman’s panties. Some uses include: absorbency...
Internal Cleansers & Sprays (Feminine Hygiene) Market in the Netherlands - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics Summary Internal Cleansers & Sprays are usually liquid solutions / wipes infused with antiseptic chemicals and/or aloe vera and are used to clean a woman’s genitals and/or anal tracts....
Feminine Hygiene and Sanitary Protection Products in Netherlands by Mintel Market Sizes provides you with annual year-end market size data, most recently updated in 2016. This market covers sanitary protection (pads/towels; tampons; liners), feminine hygiene (wipes, washes, cups & feminine intimate deodorants) and adult incontinence products....