Consumer and Market Insights: Feminine Hygiene Market in South Korea
- February 2016 •
- 75 pages •
- Report ID: 3659953
The South Korea's Feminine Hygiene market is forecast to register higher growth in value as well as volume terms during 2015-2020. The Sanitary Pads category will have the largest volume share while the Internal Cleansers and Sprays category is forecast to register fastest growth during 2015-2020. South Korea's rapidly aging population is posing a challenge within the Feminine Hygiene market. To cater to their needs, manufacturers are focusing more on individualism.
- Majority of the Tampons were consumed by urban population in South Korea.
- The Internal Cleansers and Sprays category will register the fastest growth at a CAGR of 9.1% during 2015-2020.
- Hypermarkets and Supermarkets occupies 60.1% share in the South Korean Feminine Hygiene market.
- Flexible packaging is the most used packaging material accounts for 82.7% share in the Feminine Hygiene market in South Korea.
- Pfizer Inc, Kimberly-Clark Corporation and The Procter and Gamble Company are the major players in South Korea.
Canadean's Consumer and Market Insights report on the Feminine Hygiene market in South Korea provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures category level distribution data and brands market shares.
What else is contained?
- Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2010-2020
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for Internal Cleansers and Sprays, Pantiliners and Shields, Sanitary Pads, Tampons, Women's Disposable Razors and Blades with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2015-2020
- Leading players: Market share of brands and private labels, including private label growth analysis from 2012-2015
- Distribution data: Value shares within each category through channels such as Hypermarkets and Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Health and Beauty Stores and more
- Packaging data: consumption breakdown for packaging materials and containers in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging material data for flexible packaging, paper and board, rigid plastics, rigid metal and others; container data for: Bag/Sachet, Film, Bottles, Box, Blister Pack, Aerosol and others.
- Consumer level trends: Top four consumer trends which influence Feminine Hygiene consumption
- Future outlook: Reviews and recommendations on how the market will shape up from 2015-2020
Reasons To Buy
- Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
- Access the key and most influential consumer trends driving Spirits consumption, and how they influence consumer behavior in the market which will help determine the best audiences to target
- Our team of analysts have placed a significant emphasis on changes expected in the market that will provide a clear picture of the opportunities that can be tapped over the next five years, resulting in revenue expansion