Household Products: Global Industry Almanac, MarketLine
- December 2015 •
- 468 pages •
- Report ID: 3662214
Global Household Products industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size value , and forecast to 2019. The guide also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
* Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the global household products
* Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global household products market
* Leading company profiles reveal details of key household products market players’ global operations and financial performance
* Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the global household products market with five year forecasts
The global household products market had total revenues of $184.7bn in 2014, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 3.3% between 2010 and 2014.
Fast-paced economies and countries with rapid urbanization have spurred the growth of an increasingly prosperous urban middle class, which has raised the standard of living and fuelled consumption rates across consumer sectors including the household products market.
The paper products segment was the market's most lucrative in 2014, with total revenues of $60.9bn, equivalent to 33% of the market's overall value.
Your key questions answered
* What was the size of the global household products market by value in 2014?
* What will be the size of the global household products market in 2019?
* What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global household products market?
* How has the market performed over the last five years?
* Who are the top competitors in the global household products market?