Summary Growing disposable income and a large young population base is driving the growth of Feminine Hygiene market in Indonesia. The Sanitary Pads category occupies majority of market share in terms of volume and value and is also forecast to register high growth during 2015-2020. Products that are novel or provide an enhanced experience will see success over the forecast period
Key Findings - The Feminine Hygiene market in Indonesia is forecast to register higher growth during 2015-2020 compared to 2010-2015
- Drug stores and Pharmacies is the leading distribution channel in the Feminine Hygiene market in Indonesia
- Flexible Packaging is the most used packaging material in the Feminine Hygiene market in Indonesia
- Added Functionality and Product Specificity are the major trends driving the Indonesian Feminine Hygiene market
- Demand for Novel and experiential products will rise in Indonesia's Feminine Hygiene market
Synopsis Canadean's Consumer and Market Insights report on the Feminine Hygiene market in Indonesia provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures category level distribution data and brands market shares.
What else is contained?
- Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2010-2020
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for Sanitary Pads, Pantiliners and Shields, Tampons, Women's Disposable Razors and Blades and Internal Cleansers and Sprays with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2015-2020
- Leading players: Market share of brands and private labels, including private label growth analysis from 2012-2015
- Distribution data: Value shares within each category through channels such as Hypermarkets and Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Health and Beauty Stores and more
- Packaging data: consumption breakdown for packaging materials and containers in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging material data for flexible packaging, paper and board and rigid plastics; container data for: bag/sachet, box, blister pack and others.
- Consumer level trends: Top four consumer trends which influence Feminine Hygiene consumption
- Future outlook: Reviews and recommendations on how the market will shape up from 2015-2020
Reasons To Buy? - Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
- Access the key and most influential consumer trends driving Feminine Hygiene consumption, and how they influence consumer behavior in the market which will help determine the best audiences to target
- Our team of analysts have placed a significant emphasis on changes expected in the market that will provide a clear picture of the opportunities that can be tapped over the next five years, resulting in revenue expansion
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
Ireland Cosmetics & Toiletries - Market Assessment and Forecasts to 2024 Summary The Irish cosmetics & toiletries industry was led by skincare sector in value terms in 2019.Furthermore, the personal hygiene category is forecast to be the leading volume sector during 2019-2024. However,...
Indonesia Cosmetics & Toiletries - Market Assessment and Forecasts to 2024 Summary The Indonesian cosmetics & toiletries industry was led by the skincare sector in value terms in 2019 while male toiletries sector is forecast to register the fastest value and volume growth in during 2019-2024.Hypermarket...
Country Profile: Cosmetics & Toiletries in Spain Summary The Spanish cosmetics & toiletries industry is led by the skincare sector in the value terms, while personal hygiene is forecast to register the fastest value growth during 2018-2023.Hypermarkets & supermarkets accounted for the highest value...
Country Profile: Cosmetics & Toiletries in Chile Summary The Chilean cosmetics & toiletries industry is led by the haircare sector in value terms, while make-up is expected to register the fastest growth during 2018-2023 in value terms.Hypermarkets & supermarkets accounted for the highest value share...
Country Profile: Cosmetics & Toiletries in Indonesia Summary The Indonesian cosmetics & toiletries industry is led by the skincare sector and it is also forecast to register the fastest growth in value terms during 2018-2023.Hypermarkets & supermarkets is the leading channel for distribution of cosmetics...
Summary Sanitary Pads is the leading value category while the Pantilinersand Shields category is forecast to register fastest growth during 2015-2020. Added Functionality and Efficient and Effective are the leading trends driving the growth in the market. It will be important for the manufacturers to launch innovative products to...
Summary A fast growing economy and rising disposable income of Polish consumers is driving growth in the packaged goods market in Poland. The Anti-Perspirantsand Deodorants category is forecast to register fastest growth during 2015-2020 with female consumers accounting for higher consumption than their male counterparts. Personalization...
Personal Hygiene Expenditure
Gross Domestic Product Per Capita
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.