Summary Turkey has a large young population with 49.8% of the total population aged below 30 years in 2015. This populace prefers newer, indulgent Personal Hygiene products that offer value added benefits in newer flavors and textures. Soap is the leading value category, accounting for a majority share of the Personal Hygiene market in 2015, whereas the Anti-Perspirantsand Deodorants category is forecast to register the fastest CAGR during 2015-2020.
Key Findings - The Personal Hygiene market in Turkey will register higher growth both in value and volume terms during 2015-2020 compared to 2010-2015
- The Personal Hygiene market in Turkey is forecast to grow at a CAGR of 3.7% during 2015-2020.
- Health and Beauty Stores is the leading distribution channel in the Turkish Personal Hygiene market.
- Flexible packaging is the most used packaging material in the Personal Hygiene market in Turkey.
- Personalization, Fresh, Natural and Pure and Premiumization and Indulgence are the key trends that drive the Personal Hygiene market in Poland.
- Demand for multi-functional products and increase in private label penetration and several other factors will raise the Personal Hygiene market during 2015-2020.
Synopsis Canadean's Consumer and Market Insights report on the Personal Hygiene market in Turkey provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures category level distribution data and brands market shares.
What else is contained?
- Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2010-2020
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for Anti-Perspirants, Bath and Shower Products and Soap with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2015-2020
- Leading players: Market share of brands and private labels, including private label growth analysis from 2011-2014
- Distribution data: Value shares within each category through channels such as Hypermarkets and Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Health and Beauty Stores and more
- Packaging data: consumption breakdown for packaging materials and containers in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging material data for flexible packaging, rigid plastics, paper and board and others; container data for: film, bottle, box, bag/sachet and others.
- Consumer level trends: Top four consumer trends which influence Personal Hygiene consumption
- Future outlook: Reviews and recommendations on how the market will shape up from 2015-2020
Reasons To Buy? - Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
- Access the key and most influential consumer trends driving Personal Hygiene consumption, and how they influence consumer behavior in the market which will help determine the best audiences to target
- Our team of analysts have placed a significant emphasis on changes expected in the market that will provide a clear picture of the opportunities that can be tapped over the next five years, resulting in revenue expansion
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
Soap, Bath & Shower Products in Turkey by Mintel Market Sizes provides you with annual year-end market size data, most recently updated in 2016. This market covers solid and liquid soap, bath and shower products. Market size comprises sales through all retail channels including direct to consumer. Market size for Soap, Bath & Shower...
Summary Rising disposable income of the Australian consumers will drive growth opportunities across all the consumer goods markets in Australia including Personal Hygiene market. The Bath and Shower Products category has the highest volume share in the overall Personal Hygiene market in Australia. The busy lifestyles of Australian...
Summary Rising exports and falling oil prices supports steady economic growth in Austria. Soap is the leading value category while, Bath and Shower Products is forecast to register fastest growth during 2015-2020.The Personal Hygiene market in Austria is led by Beiersdorf AG, Unilever PLC and Colgate-Palmolive GmbH. Key...
Summary Low consumer price inflation and rising domestic consumption is driving the growth of the Personal Hygiene market in Belgium. The market is led by Bath and Shower Products category in terms of value and volume. Unilever PLC is the market leader in the Belgian Personal Hygiene market. Key Findings - The Personal...
Summary The Brazilian Personal Hygiene market is a high growth market led by Soap category in volume terms. The Anti-Perspirants and Deodorants category is forecast to register the fastest growth in both value and volume terms during 2015-2020. Key Findings - Of the three categories analyzed, Anti-Perspirants and...
Summary Rising disposable income and increasing domestic demand will drive the growth in the Bulgarian Personal Hygiene market. Anti-Perspirants is the leading category in value consumption. Consumers prefer to purchase products across categories from Health and Beauty Stores which account for one-third of the distribution share. Key...
Summary Bath and Shower Products is the leading value category, accounting for 38.4% of the Personal Hygiene market in 2015. Between 2009 and 2014, the personal disposable income of the Canadian consumers increased by a CAGR of 2.8%, which has encouraged consumers to try new Personal Hygiene products with unique ingredients that...
Summary The Anti-PerspirantsandDeodrant category has the largest volume share in the overall Personal Hygiene market in Chile and is also forecast to register fastest growth during 2015-2020. Hypermarkets and Supermarkets is the leading distribution channel in the market in value terms in 2015. Chile's consumers prefer Personal Hygiene...
Summary The Chinese Personal Hygiene market will register high growth led by Soap category in both value and volume terms. The Bath and Shower Products category is forecast to register the fastest growth during 2015-2020. Key Findings - Of the three categories analyzed, Soap will be the largest value category, registering...
Summary The Bath and Shower Products category is forecast to register fastest growth during 2010-2020 in the Colombian Personal Hygiene market. Anti-Perspirants and Deodorants is the leading value category in the Personal Hygiene market driven by the Body Spray segment. Key Findings - The Personal Hygiene market...
Gross Domestic Product Per Capita
Consumer Price Index
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.