Summary Casinos & Gaming in China industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2012-16, and forecast to 2021). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Synopsis Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the China casinos & gaming market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
Key Highlights - The casinos and gaming market consists of all forms of betting and gaming. All values are stated in terms of gross gaming win. This is the total amount waged by customers minus the total amount paid out to customers as winnings, but before the payment of any applicable taxes, disbursements to charitable or other causes by games established for those purposes, or other expenses.
- The Chinese casinos and gaming sector had total gross gaming win of $55,079.4m in 2016, representing a compound annual rate of change (CARC) of -0.2% between 2012 and 2016.
- The casinos segment was the sector’s most lucrative in 2016, with total gross gaming win of $28,529.6m, equivalent to 51.8% of the sector’s overall value.
- Though the sector will continue to recover from the fall in 2015, it will not achieve 2013 levels before 2021.
Scope - Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the casinos & gaming market in China
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the casinos & gaming market in China
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key casinos & gaming market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the China casinos & gaming market with five year forecasts
Reasons to buy - What was the size of the China casinos & gaming market by value in 2016?
- What will be the size of the China casinos & gaming market in 2021?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the China casinos & gaming market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up China’s casinos & gaming market?
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
The United States online gambling market was valued at USD 1,978.57 million in 2020, and it is is projected to register a CAGR of 17.32% during the forecast period, 2021-2026. - The COVID-19 pandemic had a major impact on the gambling industry on an international level, including the United States. This led to the closure of casinos,...
The United States online gambling market is projected to register a CAGR of 15.41% during the forecast period (2020 - 2025) - The current legislation framework for online betting in the United States allows only bookmakers licensed in Nevada, Pennsylvania, Delaware, and New Jersey to operate legally, as these are the four states where...
Need for speed: Industry revenue will likely grow as operators improve marketing and broader service offerings Abstract Horse Racing Tracks In line with a long-term decline, the Horse Racing Tracks industry has been outpaced over the five years to 2018. Industry demand is increasingly being eroded...
Best bet: The industry is expected to rebound following closed operations and slowed spending Abstract Lotteries & Native American Casinos in the US The Lotteries and Native American Casinos industry consists of companies engaged in operating gambling facilities, except casinos or casino hotels, or...
Abstract Global Sports Betting & Lotteries The Global Sports Betting and Lotteries industry consists of operations providing gambling services such as sports betting and lottery contests. While it is possible to wager small amounts for sporting events, gambling is considered a discretionary purchase for consumers,...
Bets are off: Industry operators have been negatively affected by the COVID-19 outbreak disrupting operations Abstract Gambling & Betting Activities in the UK This industry includes companies that operate casinos, bingo halls, betting shops, video gaming terminals, gambling websites and lotteries. Industry...
Thrills and chills: Revenue is expected to recover as sector establishments have been permitted to reopen Abstract Arts, Entertainment and Recreation in the US Since the experiences provided by operators in the Arts, Entertainment and Recreation sector are considered nonessential, revenue is highly...
High roller: Despite high competition, the industry is forecast to rebound amid economic recovery Abstract Non-Hotel Casinos in the US The Non-Hotel Casinos industry has been dealt a mixed hand over the five years to 2019, as various factors, including increased competition and a shift in consumer preferences...
Recreate success: An improved macroeconomic climate and demographic trends will likely support industry growth Abstract Child Recreation Center Franchises This industry provides services that stimulate child development through music, exercise, art and other activities, typically catering to children...
Scratched: Lockdown measures limit race day attendance Abstract Horse and Dog Racing in Australia Industry companies administer horse and dog racing activities, or operate horse and dog racing venues. Firms that operate horseracing stables or dog racing kennels, own racehorses or greyhounds, or provide...
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.