Summary Health Care Equipment & Supplies in Europe industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2015-19, and forecast to 2024). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Key Highlights - The health care equipment & supplies market analyzes manufacturers of health care equipment, medical devices and supplies. The market profile covers disposable equipment and supplies such as syringes, catheters, electrodes, sutures, bandages, implantable prostheses, orthotics and prosthetics; otologic & technical aids such as hearing aids and wheelchairs; ophthalmic equipment such as eye glasses, contact lenses and ophthalmoscopes; in vitro diagnostics such as devices for clinical chemistry, microbiology, immunology and genetic tests; and other equipment such as imaging equipment and films and equipment for radiotherapy, dialysis, endoscopy, anesthetics, etc.
- The European health care equipment and supplies market had total revenues of $138,500.1m in 2019, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 3.5% between 2015 and 2019.
- The disposable equipment and supplies segment was the market’s most lucrative in 2019, with total revenues of $60,768.2m, equivalent to 43.9% of the market’s overall value.
- Germany is by far the largest market in the region, accounting for 31.4% of its total value in 2019, followed by France, which accounted for 15.2%.
Scope - Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the health care equipment & supplies market in Europe
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the health care equipment & supplies market in Europe
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key health care equipment & supplies market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Europe health care equipment & supplies market with five year forecasts
Reasons to Buy - What was the size of the Europe health care equipment & supplies market by value in 2019?
- What will be the size of the Europe health care equipment & supplies market in 2024?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Europe health care equipment & supplies market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up Europe’s health care equipment & supplies market?
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
The medical cameras market is projected to reach USD 4.1 billion by 2026 from USD 2.9 billion in 2021, at a CAGR of 7.3% during the forecast period. Market growth is largely driven by the increasing number of surgical procedures, growing demand for endoscopic procedures, technological advancements, and increasing investments in endoscopy and...
The ePRO, ePatient Diaries, and eCOA market in South and Central America is expected to grow from US$ 90.3 million in 2021 to US$ 229.0 million by 2028; it is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 14.2% from 2021 to 2028. Patient centricity means designing a treatment, clinical trial, or other health solution centered around the patient. Creating...
The ePRO, ePatient Diaries, and eCOA market in North America is expected to grow from US$ 607.2 million in 2021 to US$ 1,640.6 million by 2028; it is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 15.3% from 2021 to 2028. Increasing number of smartphone users is likely to boost the ePRO, e-Patient Diaries, and eCOA’s adoption in the coming years. As per the...
The Urinary Incontinence Treatment Devices market is projected to grow with a CAGR of 7.6% over the forecast period. The major factor attributing to the growth of the market is the rising prevalence of urinary incontinence. Numerous factors such as urinary tract infection, weakening of pelvic floor muscles & urethral sphincters, menopause,...
The ePRO, ePatient Diaries, and eCOA market in Middle East and Africa is expected to grow from US$ 48.4 million in 2021 to US$ 112.3 million by 2028; it is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 12.8% from 2021 to 2028. Increasing number of smartphone users is likely to boost the ePRO, e-Patient Diaries, and eCOA’s adoption in the coming years. Mobile-enabled...
The global cochlear implants market exhibited strong growth during 2015-2020. A cochlear implant is an electronic device that is surgically placed in the ears for producing useful hearing sensations. It is implanted in the inner ear of individuals with severe to profound nerve deafness. The device consists of a microphone,...
646 pages •
By Global Industry Analysts
• May 2021
Global Laparoscopic Devices Market to Reach $15.8 Billion by 2026
Laparoscopy is a form of minimally invasive surgery used in studying organs in pelvic and abdominal area of the body. The introduction of laparoscopic techniques revolutionized the surgical world through a gradual...
Executive Summary The Global Cultured Meat Market is expected to be valued at USD 206.6 Million in the year 2025. The reasons expected to facilitate growth of the market are rapid urbanisation, changing dietary preferences of people and growing concerns for animal welfare. Further, the growing awareness about the lab grown...
The South and Central America artificial intelligence (AI) in healthcare market is expected to grow from US$ 172.02 million in 2019 to US$ 4,214.89 million by 2027; it is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 47.9% from 2020 to 2027. Artificial intelligence (AI) in healthcare sector is intended to change clinicians’ roles and everyday practices...
The global enteral feeding formulas market was valued at USD 6,697.08 million in 2020, and it is expected to reach USD 10,069.30 million by 2026, registering a CAGR of 7%, during the forecast period. The outbreak of COVID-19 is expected to impact the enteral feeding formulas market, as good supportive care remains the cornerstone in...
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.