Summary Waste Management in Australia industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2015-19, and forecast to 2024). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Key Highlights - The waste management industry consists of all municipal solid waste (MSW) - including non-hazardous waste generated in households, commercial establishments and institutions, and non-hazardous industrial process wastes, agricultural wastes and sewage sludge.
- The Australian waste management industry had total revenues of $1,927.0m in 2019, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 1.3% between 2015 and 2019.
- Industry consumption volumes declined with a CARC of 0% between 2015 and 2019, to reach a total of 36.4 billion tons in 2019.
- Australia is generating less municipal waste per capita and recycling more of what has been generated as technology improves efficiency and increasing environmental awareness manifests.
Scope - Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the waste management market in Australia
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the waste management market in Australia
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key waste management market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Australia waste management market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Reasons to Buy
- What was the size of the Australia waste management market by value in 2019?
- What will be the size of the Australia waste management market in 2024?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Australia waste management market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- How large is Australia’s waste management market in relation to its regional counterparts?
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
The nuclear waste management system market in APAC is expected to grow from US$ 7,250.40 million in 2021 to US$ 9,867.25 million by 2028; it is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 4.5% from 2021 to 2028. The healthcare industry is known to be the fastest-growing industry across the world.The growing number of diseases and aliments is paving...
The nuclear waste management system market in Europe is expected to grow from US$ 4,985.32 million in 2021 to US$ 6,280.26 million by 2028; it is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 3.4% from 2021 to 2028. The demand for energy is surging hugely owing to the increasing rate of population and urbanization across the world coupled with the...
The nuclear waste management system market in North America is expected to grow from US$ 4,473.37 million in 2021 to US$ 5,447.63 million by 2028; it is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 2.9% from 2021 to 2028. Increasing concerns related to national security are leading governments to allocate more funds for military budgets.There were...
The global waste management market size is projected to grow from an estimated USD 423.4 billion in 2021 to USD 542.7 billion by 2026, at a CAGR of 5.1% from 2021 to 2026. The key drivers for the waste management market include stringent regulations of governments worldwide for better management of waste and initiate environmental protection;...
The global waste management market was valued at USD 383.83 billion in 2020 and is expected to register a CAGR of 5% during the forecast period (2021 – 2026). Rapidly growing economies, urbanization and the increasing population have led (materially intensive) to an increase in the resource consumption, and consequently the release of large...
175 pages •
By The Business Research Company
• May 2021
Major players in the waste disposable units market are InSinkErator, Waste King, GE, Frigidaire, MOEN, Whirlpool, KitchenAid, Kenmore, Joneca Corporation and Salvajor. The global waste disposable units market is expected to grow from $11.83 billion in 2020 to $12.32 billion in 2021 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.1%.The...
175 pages •
By The Business Research Company
• May 2021
Major players in the water and waste management consulting services market are Tetra Tech Inc, Arcadis NV, WorleyParsons, Stantec Inc., and AECOM. The global water and waste management consulting services market is expected to grow from $7.79 billion in 2020 to $8.59 billion in 2021 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 10.3%....
The Global Electronic-Nose (e-nose) Market was valued at USD 17.8 million in 2020. It is expected to reach USD 34.78 million by 2026, registering a CAGR of 12.44% during 2021-2026. Amid the COVID-19 outbreak, there is a significant potential that the market may introduce eNose to detect infected people, when robots equipped with e-noses can...
The global nuclear waste management system market is expected to grow from US$ 20,048.26 million in 2021 to US$ 25,339.64 million by 2028; it is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 3.40% from 2021 to 2028. Nuclear waste management system is a process of gathering nuclear waste from hospitals, nuclear power plants, and nuclear research centres...
The Europe tail lift market is expected to grow from US$ 246.09 million in 2021 to US$ 388.19 million by 2028; it is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 6.7% from 2021 to 2028. Companies in the tail lift market are coming up with new technologies to compete with other advanced technologies.The manufacturers are focusing on reducing the weight...
Gross Domestic Product
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.