Generics in Germany industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2011-15, and forecast to 2020). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market. Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Germany generics market. Includes market size data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
- For the purposes of this profile, a generic is defined as a copy of an ethical (prescription) drug formerly protected by patents that have now expired. Both unbranded generics and all branded generics are included. However, off-patent drugs that continue to be offered by the original manufacturer under the original name, and which form part of the 'generic-eligible' market, are not included.
- The German generics market is expected to generate total revenues of $10.0bn in 2015, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 1.7% between 2011 and 2015.
- Market consumption volume is forecast to reach a total of 87.8 % of total pharma volume in 2015.
- Germany has the highest generics volume share in Western Europe, but there is still room for growth, especially as more drugs come off patent.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the generics market in Germany
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the generics market in Germany
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key generics market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Germany generics market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
- Macroeconomic indicators provide insight into general trends within the Germany economy
Key Questions Answered
- What was the size of the Germany generics market by value in 2015?
- What will be the size of the Germany generics market in 2020?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Germany generics market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- How large is Germany’s generics market in relation to its regional counterparts?
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
Serine/Threonine Protein Kinase PLK1 (Polo Like Kinase 1 or Serine/Threonine Protein Kinase 13 or PLK1 or EC 18.104.22.168) - Pipeline Review, H2 2018 Summary According to the recently published report ’SerineThreonine Protein Kinase PLK1 - Pipeline Review, H2 2018’; Serine/Threonine Protein Kinase PLK1...
Ectonucleotide Pyrophosphatase/Phosphodiesterase Family Member 2 (Autotaxin or Extracellular Lysophospholipase D or ENPP2 or EC 22.214.171.124) - Pipeline Review, H2 2018 Summary According to the recently published report ’Ectonucleotide PyrophosphatasePhosphodiesterase Family Member 2 - Pipeline Review,...
Human Cytomegalovirus Envelope Glycoprotein B (gB) - Pipeline Review, H2 2018 Summary Human Cytomegalovirus Envelope Glycoprotein B (gB) - Human Cytomegalovirus envelope glycoprotein B plays an important role in host cell entry and cell to cell virus transmission. It is involved in the initial attachment...
Report Scope The Global CRO market is identified in this report along with all major global CRO companies.The total CRO market is broken out globally and by geographic region. Additionally, all major therapeutic areas covered by CROs in the clinical trial process are detailed.The service areas provided by CROs are...
Asthma - Pipeline Review, H2 2018 Summary Global Markets Direct’s latest Pharmaceutical and Healthcare disease pipeline guide Asthma - Pipeline Review, H2 2018, provides an overview of the Asthma (Respiratory) pipeline landscape. Asthma is a chronic disease involving the airways in the lungs....
Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Associated Cancer - Pipeline Review, H2 2018 Summary Global Markets Direct’s latest Pharmaceutical and Healthcare disease pipeline guide Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Associated Cancer - Pipeline Review, H2 2018, provides an overview of the Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Associated...
Acne Vulgaris Global Clinical Trials Review, H2, 2018 Summary GlobalData’s clinical trial report, “Acne Vulgaris Global Clinical Trials Review, H2, 2018" provides an overview of Acne Vulgaris clinical trials scenario.This report provides top line data relating to the clinical trials on Acne Vulgaris. Report...
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.