Generics in Germany industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2011-15, and forecast to 2020). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market. Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Germany generics market. Includes market size data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
- For the purposes of this profile, a generic is defined as a copy of an ethical (prescription) drug formerly protected by patents that have now expired. Both unbranded generics and all branded generics are included. However, off-patent drugs that continue to be offered by the original manufacturer under the original name, and which form part of the 'generic-eligible' market, are not included.
- The German generics market is expected to generate total revenues of $10.0bn in 2015, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 1.7% between 2011 and 2015.
- Market consumption volume is forecast to reach a total of 87.8 % of total pharma volume in 2015.
- Germany has the highest generics volume share in Western Europe, but there is still room for growth, especially as more drugs come off patent.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the generics market in Germany
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the generics market in Germany
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key generics market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Germany generics market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
- Macroeconomic indicators provide insight into general trends within the Germany economy
Key Questions Answered
- What was the size of the Germany generics market by value in 2015?
- What will be the size of the Germany generics market in 2020?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Germany generics market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- How large is Germany’s generics market in relation to its regional counterparts?
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
The report presents a detailed analysis of the Aeromonads diagnostics market in the US, Europe (France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK) and Japan. Current scientific views on the Aeromonads definition, epidemiology and etiology are reviewed. The report provides the 5-year test volume and sales forecasts by country for the following market segments:
Germany Regional Anesthesia Procedures Outlook to 2025 Summary GlobalData’s new report, Germany Regional Anesthesia Procedures Outlook to 2024, provides key procedures data on the Germany Regional Anesthesia Procedures. The report provides procedure volumes within market segments - Combined Spinal...
"Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis - Competitive Landscape, Market Insights, Epidemiology and Market Forecast-2027", report provides comprehensive insights about marketed and pipeline drugs across this indication. The report covers an overview of the disease along with global historical and forecasted epidemiological data of Amyotrophic Lateral...
VPGMarketResearch.com’s new report is a strategic analysis of major business opportunities emerging in the German clinical chemistry and immunodiagnostic markets during the next five years. The report explores future trends in the German market; provides estimates of the specimen, test and sales volumes, as well as major suppliers’...
VPGMarketResearch.com’s new five-country report is a strategic analysis of major business opportunities emerging in the clinical chemistry and immunodiagnostic markets during the next five years. The report explores future trends in major European countries (France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK); provides estimates of the specimen, test and sales...
This new 262-page report provides a comprehensive analysis of the German drug of abuse testing market, including emerging tests, technologies, instrumentation, sales forecasts, market shares, and strategic profiles of leading suppliers.The report provides test volume and sales forecasts by country and market segment for the...