PulteGroup, Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360? view of the company.
- Detailed information on PulteGroup, Inc. required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting PulteGroup, Inc. in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of PulteGroup, Inc. including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on PulteGroup, Inc.’s mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about PulteGroup, Inc., such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
PulteGroup, Inc. (PulteGroup or “the company”) is a homebuilding company that is engaged in the acquisition and development of land primarily for residential purposes within the US and the construction of housing on such land. The company’s brand portfolio includes Centex, Pulte Homes, Del Webb and DiVosta Homes. The company primarily operates in the US, where it is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia and employed 4,149 people as at December 31, 2014. The company recorded revenues of $5,822.4 million during the financial year ended December 2014 (FY2014), an increase of 2.5% over FY2013. The operating profit of the company was $689.8 million in FY2014, an increase of 30.7% over FY2013. The net profit of the company was $474.3 million in FY2014, a decrease of 81.9% compared to FY2013.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain understanding of PulteGroup, Inc. and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess PulteGroup, Inc. as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Stay up to date on PulteGroup, Inc.’s business structure, strategy and prospects
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
100 pages •
By Euromonitor International
• Feb 2019
Consumer health in the US maintained a slow but steady growth trend throughout the review period, with positive growth seen in most categories. Despite increasing maturity, players adapted to changes in consumers’ lifestyles by launching new products to stimulate demand. One key example of this trend was the continued consumer shift towards...
2019-2023 US Diagnostics Market This new report provides an overview of the US diagnostic testing market, including sales and market shares of leading reagent and instrument suppliers, as well as test volume and sales forecasts for the following market segments: - Blood Banking...
Data Center Cooling Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Product (Precision Air Conditioner, Air Conditioner), By Containment, By Structure, By Application (Retail, IT, Telecom), And Segment Forecasts, 2019 - 2025 The global data center cooling market size is expected to reach USD 20.7 billion by 2025 expanding...
Medical Digital Imaging Systems Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Type (X-ray, MRI, Ultrasound, CT, Nuclear Imaging), By Technology (2D, 3D/4D), By Region, And Segment Forecasts, 2019 - 2025 The global medical digital imaging systems market size is estimated to reach USD 26.43 billion by 2025, according...
This IDC Perspective reflects the predominant retail themes that permeated the National Retail Federation (NRF) Big Show 2019, January 13-15, at Jacob Javits in New York City. The energy among the more than 35,000 attendees made it clear that a retail renaissance is underway. Digitally determined retailers are hell-bent on IT modernization...
Male Hypogonadism - Pipeline Review, H1 2019 Summary Global Markets Direct’s latest Pharmaceutical and Healthcare disease pipeline guide Male Hypogonadism - Pipeline Review, H1 2019, provides an overview of the Male Hypogonadism (Male Health) pipeline landscape. Male hypogonadism is a condition...
Left Ventricular Dysfunction - Pipeline Review, H1 2019 Summary Global Markets Direct’s latest Pharmaceutical and Healthcare disease pipeline guide Left Ventricular Dysfunction - Pipeline Review, H1 2019, provides an overview of the Left Ventricular Dysfunction (Cardiovascular) pipeline landscape. Left...
Arachidonic Acid (ARA) Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Form (Solid, Solvent), By Application (Infant Formula, Supplement), By Region, Competitive Landscape, And Segment Forecasts, 2019 - 2025 The global arachidonic acid market size is expected to reach USD 281.0 million by 2025 expanding at a CAGR of...
Hand-held Surgical Instruments Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Product (Forceps, Retractors), By Application (Obstetrics & Gynecology, Orthopedic), By End Use, And Segment Forecasts, 2019 - 2025 The global hand-held surgical instruments market size is expected to reach USD 6.51 billion by 2025 at a 7.1%...
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.