PulteGroup, Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360? view of the company.
- Detailed information on PulteGroup, Inc. required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting PulteGroup, Inc. in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of PulteGroup, Inc. including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on PulteGroup, Inc.’s mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about PulteGroup, Inc., such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
PulteGroup, Inc. (PulteGroup or “the company”) is a homebuilding company that is engaged in the acquisition and development of land primarily for residential purposes within the US and the construction of housing on such land. The company’s brand portfolio includes Centex, Pulte Homes, Del Webb and DiVosta Homes. The company primarily operates in the US, where it is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia and employed 4,149 people as at December 31, 2014. The company recorded revenues of $5,822.4 million during the financial year ended December 2014 (FY2014), an increase of 2.5% over FY2013. The operating profit of the company was $689.8 million in FY2014, an increase of 30.7% over FY2013. The net profit of the company was $474.3 million in FY2014, a decrease of 81.9% compared to FY2013.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain understanding of PulteGroup, Inc. and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess PulteGroup, Inc. as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Stay up to date on PulteGroup, Inc.’s business structure, strategy and prospects
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
2019-2023 Medical Imaging Market Segment Forecasts, Supplier Marketing Tactics and Technological Know-How The report provides a worldwide strategic overview of the diagnostic imaging market, including:·Estimates of the market size and growth.·Sales forecasts by geographic region and...
2019-2023 US Microbiology Analyzers and Consumables: Market Share Analysis, Country Segment Forecasts, Competitive Intelligence, Technology Trends, Opportunities for Suppliers This new report is an analysis of major business opportunities emerging in the U.S. automated microbiology market during the next five years....
T Cell Specific Surface Glycoprotein CD28 (TP44 or CD28) - Pipeline Review, H2 2018 Summary T Cell Specific Surface Glycoprotein CD28 (TP44 or CD28) - CD28 is a proteins expressed on T cells. It co-stimulates signals required for T cell activation and survival. It enhances the production of IL4 and...
Tyrosine Protein Kinase SYK (Spleen Tyrosine Kinase or p72 Syk or SYK or EC 188.8.131.52) - Pipeline Review, H2 2018 Summary Tyrosine Protein Kinase SYK (Spleen Tyrosine Kinase or p72 Syk or SYK or EC 184.108.40.206) pipeline Target constitutes close to 26 molecules. The latest report Tyrosine Protein Kinase...
United States Neonatal Monitors Market Outlook to 2025 Summary GlobalData’s new report, United States Neonatal Monitors Market Outlook to 2025, provides key market data on the United States Neonatal Monitors market. The report provides value in millions of US dollars, volume (in units), average prices...
Mexico Remote Patient Monitoring Market Outlook to 2025 Summary GlobalData’s new report, Mexico Remote Patient Monitoring Market Outlook to 2025, provides key market data on the Mexico Remote Patient Monitoring market. The report provides value, in millions of US dollars, volume (in units) and average...