Government Spending in Mexico
- October 2017 •
- 33 pages •
- Report ID: 3711539
Government Spending in Mexico industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2012-16, and forecast to 2021). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Mexico government spending market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
Mexico’s proportion of government expenditure as a % of GDP has been steadily increasing since 2012, from 11.8% to 12.2% in 2016. The government faces some issues coming to the fore however, as collapsing oil prices deplete the government’s revenue.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the government spending market in Mexico
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the government spending market in Mexico
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key government spending market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Mexico government spending market with five year forecasts
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the Mexico government spending market by value in 2016?
- What will be the size of the Mexico government spending market in 2021?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Mexico government spending market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up Mexico’s government spending market?