Government Spending in Brazil
- October 2017
- 37 pages
- Report ID: 3711563
Government Spending in Brazil industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2012-16, and forecast to 2021). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Brazil government spending market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
Brazil experienced its longest recession on record between 2014 and 2017, with falling commodity prices falling and political instability, with unemployment reaching 12.6% in Brazil. Brazil is an export oriented economy, so was hit hard by falling prices and demand.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the government spending market in Brazil
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the government spending market in Brazil
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key government spending market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Brazil government spending market with five year forecasts
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the Brazil government spending market by value in 2016?
- What will be the size of the Brazil government spending market in 2021?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Brazil government spending market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up Brazil’s government spending market?