Summary Government Spending in Brazil industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2015-19, and forecast to 2024). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Key Highlights - The government spending sector is the total amount of public sector expenditure at any sort of level, including central government, local government etc. It is split into the following segments: defense, education, social protection, healthcare, and other.
- The Brazilian Government Spending sector had total revenues of $637.0bn in 2019, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.1% between 2015 and 2019.
- The social protection segment was the sector’s most lucrative in 2019, with total revenues of $178.5bn, equivalent to 28% of the sector’s overall value.
- In response to the pandemic, Brazil’s Economy Minister announced an economic package based on protecting the vulnerable, jobs and public health.
Scope - Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the government spending market in Brazil
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the government spending market in Brazil
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key government spending market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Brazil government spending market with five year forecasts
Reasons to Buy
- What was the size of the Brazil government spending market by value in 2019?
- What will be the size of the Brazil government spending market in 2024?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Brazil government spending market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up Brazil’s government spending market?
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
The human microbiome market is expected to reach US$ 2,921.68 million by 2028 from US$ 718.95 million in 2021; it is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 22.2% during 2021-2028. The market growth is mainly attributed to factors such as the increasing incidence of lifestyle diseases, rising focus on human microbiome therapies, and growing...
Patient history: The industry will likely benefit from new-and-improved service capability advances Abstract Diagnostic & Medical Laboratories in the US Operators in the Diagnostic and Medical Laboratories industry are an integral part of patients’ medical evaluation and treatment. Laboratories are...
The Asia Pacific organoids market is expected to reach US$ 513.74 million in 2027 from US$ 97.02 million in 2019. The market is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 23.1% from 2020 to 2027. Rising adoption of biobanking and tumor modelling and alternatives for animal testing models acting as kingpins are expected to augment the growth of the...
The Europe organoids market is projected to reach US$ 1,260.08 million by 2027 from US$ 247.85 million in 2019; it is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 22.5% from 2020 to 2027. Increasing demand for tumor modelling and biobanking and rising adoption of personalized drugs are expected to drive the market. Personalized medicine is a growing...
The Middle East & Africa organoids market is expected to reach US$ 141.26 million in 2027 from US$ 37.34 million in 2019; the market is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 20.9% from 2020 to 2027. The growth of the market can be attributed to growing research on organoids in the Middle East & Africa region and rising focus on developing alternatives...
The global organoids market is expected to reach US$ 3,420.40 million by 2027 from US$ 689.47 million in 2019. The market is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 22.1% from 2020 to 2027. Increasing demand for tumor modelling and biobanking, rising adoption of personalized drugs, and growing focus on developing alternatives for animal testing...
Healthy future: Despite the mounting likelihood of new regulation, industry revenue will likely grow Abstract Cryogenic Biobanking Services Since the landmark scientific achievement of human genome sequencing in 2003, the Cryogenic Biobanking Services industry is increasingly viewed as the link between...
The global human microbiome market is expected to reach US$ 1,873.53 million by 2027 from US$ 356.29 million in 2019. The market is estimated to grow with a CAGR of 23.6% from 2020 to 2027. The growth of the market is driven by the factors such as increasing incidence of lifestyle diseases, increasing focus on human microbiome therapies,...
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.