Government Spending in South Korea
- October 2017
- 35 pages
- Report ID: 3711636
Government Spending in South Korea industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2012-16, and forecast to 2021). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the South Korea government spending market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
South Korea’s 2016 performance followed the global trend of slower government spending as GDP growth and demand slowed, shrinking government spending capabilities. South Korea’s budget deficit shrunk slightly by the end of 2016 as President Park Geun Hye’s government prioritized deficit reduction over growth stimulation.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the government spending market in South Korea
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the government spending market in South Korea
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key government spending market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the South Korea government spending market with five year forecasts
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the South Korea government spending market by value in 2016?
- What will be the size of the South Korea government spending market in 2021?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the South Korea government spending market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up South Korea’s government spending market?