Summary Air Freight in Australia industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2015-19, and forecast to 2024). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Key Highlights - The air freight sector is defined as consisting of revenues generated from freight transportation by air.
- The Australian air freight sector had total revenues of $1,213.8m in 2019, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 1% between 2015 and 2019.
- Sector consumption volume increased with a CAGR of 1.3% between 2015 and 2019, to reach a total of 2,007.1 million FTK in 2019.
- Although domestic air freight is an important element within the Australian air freight sector, due to the country’s large size, the international segment dominates.
Scope - Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the air freight market in Australia
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the air freight market in Australia
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key air freight market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Australia air freight market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Reasons to Buy
- What was the size of the Australia air freight market by value in 2019?
- What will be the size of the Australia air freight market in 2024?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Australia air freight market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up Australia’s air freight market?
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including: