Summary Construction in Finland industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2015-19, and forecast to 2024). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Key Highlights - The construction market is defined as the value of work put in place annual for both residential and non-residential construction.
- The Finnish construction industry had total revenues of $41.1bn in 2019, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 3.6% between 2015 and 2019.
- The non-residential segment was the industry’s most lucrative in 2019, with total revenues of $26.6bn, equivalent to 64.7% of the industry’s overall value.
- The construction industry is highly correlated with the construction material and house markets.
Scope - Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the construction market in Finland
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the construction market in Finland
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key construction market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Finland construction market with five year forecasts
Reasons to Buy - What was the size of the Finland construction market by value in 2019?
- What will be the size of the Finland construction market in 2024?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Finland construction market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up Finland’s construction market?
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
The global fumed silica market size is projected to grow from USD 1.3 billion in 2021 to USD 1.6 billion by 2026, at a CAGR of 5.1% from 2021 to 2026. The global fumed silica industry has witnessed high growth primarily because of the booming construction sector, rise in renovation & remodeling activities, and rapid urbanization & globalization....
The blowing agent market size is estimated to be USD 1.4 billion in 2021 and is projected to reach USD 1.9 billion by 2026, at a CAGR of 6.5%. The increasing polymeric foam application in industries such as packaging, automotive, building & construction, marine, transportation, appliances, bedding & furniture, and packaging industry is expected...
The global construction elastomers market size was USD 5.1 billion in 2021 and is projected to reach USD 6.7 billion by 2026, at a CAGR of 5.8% between 2021 and 2026. Elastomers are natural or synthetic polymers having elastic properties. These materials are made of polymers, which are joined by chemical bonds, acquiring a final slightly crosslinked...
In-depth Analysis and Data-driven Insights on the Impact of COVID-19 Included in this Philippines Crawler Excavator Market Report
The Philippines crawler excavator market to grow at a CAGR of 7.97% during the period 2021-2027.
With the intense competition in technology and design, excavator makers are marketing their devices...
In-depth Analysis and Data-driven Insights on the Impact of COVID-19 Included in this Global Floor Sealer and Finisher Market Report
The floor sealer and finisher market by revenue is expected to grow at a CAGR of 7.58% during the period 2020–2026.
Renovation and remodeling are the significant factors driving the growth of...
In-depth Analysis and Data-driven Insights on the Impact of COVID-19 Included in this France Crawler Excavator Market Strategic Assessment & Forecast Report
The France crawler excavator market size will be valued at USD 1437.1 million, growing at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.27% by volume during 2021-2027
The construction lubricants market is estimated to grow to USD 6.5 billion by 2026 from USD 5.6 billion in 2021, at a CAGR of 3.0%. The construction lubricants market is driven mainly by growing demand for construction industry. However, strict government regulations is expected to restrain the market growth. There has been massive...
In-depth Analysis and Data-driven Insights on the Impact of COVID-19 Included in this Vietnam Crawler Excavator Market Report
Vietnam crawler excavator to grow at a CAGR of 9.84% during the period 2021-2027.
The fast recovery of countries such as China, Korea, and Japan from the pandemic situation is the major factor helping...
The global construction market size is declined from USD 11,217.4 billion in 2019 to USD 10,741.2 billion in 2020. However, the industry is showing signs of recovery since the beginning of 2021 and reach a market size of USD 13,572.4 billion in 2024, projecting a CAGR of 6.0% between 2020 and 2024. An increase in automation in public spaces,...
In-depth Analysis and Data-driven Insights on the Impact of COVID-19 Included in this Malaysia Crawler Excavator Market Report
Malaysia crawler excavator market to grow at a CAGR
of 7.84% during the period 2021-2027.
The growing demand for green buildings is expected to boost the need for crawler excavators. The government...
Earth Moving Equipment
Greenhouse Gas Emissions
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.