Summary Construction in Greece industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2015-19, and forecast to 2024). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Key Highlights - The construction market is defined as the value of work put in place annual for both residential and non-residential construction.
- The Greek construction industry had total revenues of $15.5bn in 2019, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 10.9% between 2015 and 2019.
- The non-residential segment was the industry’s most lucrative in 2019, with total revenues of $10.3bn, equivalent to 66.7% of the industry’s overall value.
- The construction industry is highly correlated with the construction material and house markets.
Scope - Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the construction market in Greece
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the construction market in Greece
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key construction market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Greece construction market with five year forecasts
Reasons to Buy - What was the size of the Greece construction market by value in 2019?
- What will be the size of the Greece construction market in 2024?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Greece construction market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up Greece’s construction market?
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
In-depth Analysis and Data-driven Insights on the Impact of COVID-19 Included in this Global Commercial Scrubbers and Sweepers Market Report
The global coding and marking market is likely to grow at a CAGR of 8% during 2020-2026.
This latest market research report includes the market size and growth forecast both for pre-COVID...
The global Construction film market size is projected to grow from USD 9.9 billion in 2020 to USD 12.9 billion by 2026, at a CAGR of 4.0% between 2021 and 2026. Construction film is a thin layer of continuous polymeric material that can be used in construction industry as a protective material or a barrier to moisture, sound, water, and so...
In-depth Analysis and Data-driven Insights on the Impact of COVID-19 Included in this Hong Kong Data Center Market Report
The Hong Kong Data Center Market Size Will Witness Investments Of USD 4 Billion By 2026, Growing At a CAGR Of 2% During 2021-2026
Hong Kong is one of the most advanced data center markets in the APAC market....
Global Construction Outlook to 2025, Q1 2021 Update
The analyst holds a positive view on the outlook for the global construction industry following the historic collapse in activity in 2020 amid the severe disruption caused by restrictions imposed to contain the spread of COVID-19. The...
The Europe Polycarbonate Sheets Market was estimated at USD 514.17 million in 2020 and the market is projected to register a CAGR of over 3.5% in terms of revenue during the forecast period (2021-2026). The market was negatively impacted due to COVID-19 in 2020. Owing to pandemic scenario, several countries in the region went into lockdown...
In-depth Analysis and Data-driven Insights on the Impact of COVID-19 Included in this Prefabricated Building Market in Europe Report
The prefabricated building market revenue in Europe is expected to grow at a CAGR of approx. 4% during the period 2020–2026.
The Europe prefabricated building market size was valued at USD 24...
The global building automation system market size is projected to grow from USD 73.5 billion in 2021 to USD 112.1 billion by 2026; it is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 8.8% during the forecast period. The growth of the building automation system market is fueled by the increasing requirement of energy-efficient facilities with enhanced security...
In-depth Analysis and Data-driven Insights on the Impact of COVID-19 Included in this India Data Center Market Report
The India data center market size will witness investments of USD 8 billion by 2026
India is one of the developing data center markets in the APAC region. The data center market includes around 23 unique third-party...
In-depth Analysis and Data-driven Insights on the Impact of COVID-19 Included in this Australia Data Center Market Report
The Australia Data Center Market Size Will Witness Investments Of Usd 40 Million By 2026
Greenfield development is increasing with both global and local data center providers acquiring land for data center...
In-depth Analysis and Data-driven Insights on the Impact of COVID-19 Included in this Indonesia Data Center Market Report
Indonesia data center market size will witness investments of USD 13 million by 2026
Indonesia is witnessing considerable growth in data center services and is the second largest data center market among...
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.