Online Gambling in the United Kingdom industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2011-15, and forecast to 2020). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market. 350
- The online gambling industry comprises remote gaming activities by means of the internet, and mobile internet. Its segments include online sports betting, casino games, poker, bingo and social gaming, with the 'other' segment including gambling activities such as lotteries.
- The UK online gambling industry is expected to generate total gross gaming win of $1,413.5m in 2015, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 18.8% between 2011 and 2015.
- Differentiation tends to be relatively superficial, between market players. As a result, this tends to lead buyers to search out the company offering the best odds in the game they are most interested in, which also impacts on price sensitivity, as many gamers will be looking for bets that offer the highest level of return.
- The Gambling Act 2005 has set out clear regulations to properly regulate the online gaming industry.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the online gambling market in the United Kingdom
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the online gambling market in the United Kingdom
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key online gambling market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the United Kingdom online gambling market with five year forecasts
- Macroeconomic indicators provide insight into general trends within the United Kingdom economy
Key Questions Answered
- What was the size of the United Kingdom online gambling market by value in 2015?
- What will be the size of the United Kingdom online gambling market in 2020?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the United Kingdom online gambling market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the United Kingdom's online gambling market?
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
Online Gambling Market Research Report by Game (Bingo, Casino/Poker, Lottery, Social Gaming, and Sports Betting), by Device (Desktop and Mobile), by Payment Mode - Global Forecast to 2025 (Cumulative Impact of COVID-19) The Global Online Gambling Market is expected to grow from USD 53,686.56 Million in 2019 to USD 95,023.13 Million...
The Global Casino Gaming Market is expected to grow from USD 6,014.60 Million in 2018 to USD 8,795.38 Million by the end of 2025 at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 5.57%. The positioning of the Global Casino Gaming Market vendors in FPNV Positioning Matrix are determined by Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage,...
Online Gambling Market Intelligence Report - Global Forecast to 2025 (Cumulative Impact of COVID-19) The Global Online Gambling Market is projected to reach USD 95,023.13 Million by 2025 from USD 53,686.56 Million in 2019, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 9.98%. Market Segmentation & Coverage: This research report...
The Global Online Gambling Market is expected to grow from USD 49,236.13 Million in 2018 to USD 95,023.13 Million by the end of 2025 at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 9.84%. The positioning of the Global Online Gambling Market vendors in FPNV Positioning Matrix are determined by Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry...
254 pages •
By Global Industry Analysts
• Feb 2020
Social Gaming market worldwide is projected to grow by US$25.4 Billion, driven by a compounded growth of 15.1%. Female, one of the segments analyzed and sized in this study, displays the potential to grow at over 15.5%. The shifting dynamics supporting this growth makes it critical for businesses in this space to keep abreast of the changing...
135 pages •
By Infiniti Research Limited
• Jan 2020
Global Slot Machine 2020-2024 The analyst has been monitoring the global slot machine and it is poised to grow by USD 14.09 billion during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of 15% during the forecast period. Our reports on slot machine provides a holistic analysis, market size and forecast, trends, growth drivers, and challenges, as well...
100 pages •
By Infiniti Research Limited
• Jan 2020
Global Lottery Market 2020-2024 The analyst has been monitoring the lottery and it is poised to grow by USD 220.52 billion during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of 10% during the forecast period. Our reports on lottery provides a holistic analysis, market size and forecast, trends, growth drivers, and challenges, as well as vendor analysis...
Market Overview The online gambling market is predicted to reach USD 87.75 billion by 2024, registering a CAGR of 8.77%, during the forecast period (2019 - 2024). The online betting is the fastest growing segment during the forecast period. Artificial intelligence, Chabot, and machine learning have taken over the market....
27 pages •
By Euromonitor International
• Mar 2020
In 2018, UK household expenditure on recreational services declined in real terms, influenced by slower wage growth and weak sentiment regarding job security, as a result of Brexit. Over the year, consumer expenditure on recreational and cultural services dropped by 1% in constant prices, after a 5% drop in the previous year. Industrial...
Full house: Competition will intensify as more states legalize gambling Abstract Casino Hotels in the US The Casino Hotels industry has grown gradually over the five years to 2019. Domestic competition has increased during the current period, as states that did not previously permit gambling loosened...
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.