Online Gambling in Europe industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2011-15, and forecast to 2020). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market. 350
- The online gambling industry comprises remote gaming activities by means of the internet, and mobile internet. Its segments include online sports betting, casino games, poker, bingo and social gaming, with the 'other' segment including gambling activities such as lotteries.
- The European online gambling industry is expected to generate total gross gaming win of $17,865.1m in 2015, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.1% between 2011 and 2015.
- Although backward integration of industry players is not a major concern for suppliers, examples have shown its possibilities in weakening supplier power.
- Across the UK, France and Spain, betting, in particular sport betting was the largest segment of the online gambling market in 2015. Europe is the largest online gambling market in the world; because of its wide spread established regulations regarding this sector.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the online gambling market in Europe
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the online gambling market in Europe
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key online gambling market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Europe online gambling market with five year forecasts
- Macroeconomic indicators provide insight into general trends within the Europe economy
Key Questions Answered
- What was the size of the Europe online gambling market by value in 2015?
- What will be the size of the Europe online gambling market in 2020?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Europe online gambling market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up Europe's online gambling market?
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
174 pages •
By Infiniti Research Limited
• Oct 2019
Global Gambling Market: About this market This gambling market analysis considers sales from lottery, betting, and casino types. Our study also finds the sales of gambling in APAC, Europe, North America, South America, and MEA. In 2018, the lottery segment had a significant market share, and this trend is expected to continue...
The fantasy sports market size is expected to reach more than $1.5 billion by 2024, growing at a CAGR of more than11% during 2018–2024. Increasing strategic collaborations and partnerships with diverse stakeholders, growing advertising and marketing spend, and rising interest of millennial are the major factors responsible for the increased...
125 pages •
By Infiniti Research Limited
• Jul 2019
Global Sports Betting Market: About this market This sports betting market analysis considers sales through offline and online segments. Betting is prevalent across sports such as soccer, tennis, horse racing, baseball, basketball, cricket, and others. Our analysis also considers sports betting in APAC, Europe, MEA,...
The North America casino gaming equipment market is expected to grow at a CAGR of over 5% during the period 2018–2024. Growing demand for mass-market gaming equipment, increasing demand for electronic gaming tables, growing adoption of AR and VR in gambling, and innovations in slot machine designs are the factors that are likely to...
The casino gaming equipment market is expected to reach more than $9 billion by 2024, growing at an impressive CAGR of around 6% during 2018–2024. The growing demand for mass-market gaming equipment, the increasing number of live casinos, the high adoption of AR and VR in gambling, and increasing innovations in slot machines are some...
Bet on it: Operators will likely contend with competition from alternative entertainment options Abstract Gambling in Canada Revenue for the Gambling industry in Canada has stagnated over the five years to 2019 due to overall reduced demand for gambling. Canada is not the only country experiencing a...
145 pages •
By Global Industry Analysts
• Oct 2019
Casinos market worldwide is projected to grow by US$126.3 Billion, driven by a compounded growth of 9.9%. Gambling Machines, one of the segments analyzed and sized in this study, displays the potential to grow at over 10.5%. The shifting dynamics supporting this growth makes it critical for businesses in this space to keep abreast of the changing...
This report describes the overall environment of China's gaming market in the 2017-2019 time frame, mainly focusing on the impact of the government's games license pause from March to December 2018, among other recent regulatory changes. It also introduces the overseas expansion progress made by China-based gaming vendors and outlines potential...
The condom market is expected to grow at an impressive CAGR of more than 9% during 2018–2024. The growth of online stores, which sell condoms, sensual lingerie, and sexual lubricants has grown up significantly, thereby providing a wide scope for vendors to manufacture and promote sexual wellness products. The promotion of the concept...
198 pages •
By Transparency Market Research
• Sep 2019
Sports Betting Kiosk Market - Scope of the Study [198 Pages Report] the analyst, in its recently published report, determines the key growth opportunities present in the sports betting kiosk market for the forecast period of 2019-2027. The comprehensive study traces significant trends and recent developments encircling...
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.