Summary Government Spending in Scandinavia industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2015-19, and forecast to 2024). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Key Highlights - The government spending sector is the total amount of public sector expenditure at any sort of level, including central government, local government etc. It is split into the following segments: defense, education, social protection, healthcare, and other.
- The Scandinavian government spending sector had total revenues of $769bn in 2019, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 2.5% between 2015 and 2019.
- The social protection segment was the sector’s most lucrative in 2019, with total revenues of $317.3bn, equivalent to 41.3% of the sector’s overall value.
- Sweden is the largest sector in the region, accounting for 33.2% of its total value in 2019, followed by Norway and Denmark, which accounted for 26.1% and 22.4%, respectively.
Scope - Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the government spending market in Scandinavia
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the government spending market in Scandinavia
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key government spending market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Scandinavia government spending market with five year forecasts
Reasons to Buy
- What was the size of the Scandinavia government spending market by value in 2019?
- What will be the size of the Scandinavia government spending market in 2024?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Scandinavia government spending market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up Scandinavia’s government spending market?
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
191 pages •
By Asia Market Information & Development Company
• Apr 2021
China’s demand for Radar Systems has grown at a fast pace in the past decade. In the next decade, both production and demand will continue to grow. The Chinese economy maintains a high speed growth which has been stimulated by the consecutive increases of industrial output, import & export, consumer consumption...
Australia - The Future of Foodservice to 2025
“Australia - The Future of Foodservice to 2025” published provides extensive insight and analysis of the Australia Foodservice market over the next five years (2020-2025) and acts as a vital point of reference for operators or suppliers.
The Deployable Military Shelters Market was valued at USD 926.33 million in 2020 and is projected to grow to about USD 989.07 million in 2026 with a CAGR of 1.16% during the forecast period (2021-2026). COVID-19 did not have a significant impact on the deployable military shelters market. However, in certain countries military deployed...
The Asia Pacific research department explosive (RDX) market is expected to grow from US$ 3,319.06 million in 2019 to US$ 4,376.85 million by 2027; it is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 3.6% from 2020 to 2027. Research department explosive (RDX), also known as hexogen, and cyclonite. It is hard and soluble in solvents such as ethanol and ether;...
The global ATR market size is projected to grow from USD 9.1 billion in 2020 to USD 16.0 billion by 2025, at a CAGR of 11.9% from 2020 to 2025. The growth of the market can be attributed to the growing trend of automation in flight control and increase in defense expenditure and R&D activities to develop ATR, capable of withstanding harsh...
The global research department explosive (RDX) market was valued at US$ 8,061.38 million in 2019 and is projected to reach US$ 10,363.27 million by 2027; it is expected to grow at a CAGR of 3.3% from 2020 to 2027. Research department explosive (RDX) is hard, dissolvable in different solvents such as ethanol and ether, and insoluble...
Algeria Defense Market - Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2026
Algeria Defense Market - Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2026 report provides the market size forecast and the projected Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) for the next five years.The...
Growing appetite: The gradual reopening of the economy is expected to support the industry’s recovery Abstract Food-Service Contractors in the UK Businesses in this industry prepare food for clients on a contract basis. Contracts cover the time period of the service, prices and broad menu selections. This...
Greece Defense Market - Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2026
Greece Defense Market - Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2026 report provides the market size forecast and the projected growth rate for the next five years.The report covers industry...
Spain Defense Market - Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2026
"Spain Defense Market - Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2026" report provides the market size forecast and the projected growth rate for the next five years. The report covers industry...
Foreign Direct Investment
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.