Summary Strong economy with high disposable income of the consumers will drive the demand for consumer packaged goods market in Norway. The Skincare market is led by the Facial Care category in value terms while the Hand Care category is forecast to register fastest growth during 2015-2020. Hypermarkets and Supermarkets is the leading distribution channel in the market.
Key Findings - Among all five Skincare categories analyzed, the Facial Care is the leading value category with 68.1% share by value in the Norwegian Skincare market.
- The Norwegian Skincare market is forecast to register higher growth during 2015-2020 compared to 2010-2015.
- L'Oréal Group and Beiersdorf AG are the market leaders in the Norwegian Skincare market.
- Bottle is the most commonly used container type for packaging in Norway's Skincare market.
- Hypermarkets and Supermarkets is the leading distribution channel in the Norwegian Skincare market.
Synopsis Canadean's Consumer and Market Insights report on the Skincare market in Norway provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures category level distribution data and brands market shares.
What else is contained?
- Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2010-2020
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for Body Care, Depilatories, Facial Care, Hand Care, and Make-Up Remover with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2015-2020
- Leading players: Market share of brands and private labels, including private label growth analysis from 2012-2015
- Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each category through distribution channels such as Hypermarkets and Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Health and Beauty Stores and others in 2014
- Packaging data: consumption breakdown for packaging materials and containers in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging material data for Rigid Plastics, Flexible Packaging, Glass, and others; container data for: Bottle, Tube, Jar, and others
Reasons To Buy - Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
The French beauty and personal care products market was valued at USD 11,202.58 million in 2020, and it is projected to register a CAGR of 0.87% during the period of 2021-2026. The COVID-19 pandemic has put pressure on the demand and supply balance of France. Disruptions in the supply chain pose a significant challenge, as demand decreases...
272 pages •
By Global Industry Analysts
• Apr 2021
- Global Hand Wash Market to Reach $10.2 Million by 2027
- Amid the COVID-19 crisis, the global market for Hand Wash estimated at US$6.9 Million in the year 2020, is projected to reach a revised size of US$10.2 Million by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 5.9% over the analysis period 2020-2027. Hypermarkets, one...
The Global Skincare Products Market was valued at USD 140.92 billion in 2020 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 4.69% during the forecast period 2021 - 2026. The COVID-19 pandemic influenced consumers’ spending habits and purchase decisions leading to a slight decline in the market growth by 1.12% in 2020 owing to various governments...
Europe skin care and hair care products market was valued at USD 52,210.82 million in 2020, and it is projected to witness a CAGR of 2.12% during the forecast period, 2021-2026. - The improving quality of life, the positive effects of skin and hair care on self-esteem and social interaction, and the gradual consumer shift toward premium...
26 pages •
By Euromonitor International
• Apr 2021
The pandemic saw a shift within bath and shower away from relaxing and pampering and more towards a greater emphasis on the need for personal hygiene, in particular, the regular washing and disinfecting of hands. This resulted in a further shift away from the mature bar soap towards liquid soap, which experienced a surge in demand with the...
49 pages •
By Euromonitor International
• Apr 2021
Falling unit prices deepened the value sales decline in laundry care in China in 2020, but growth in other countries in the region meant that overall Asia Pacific sales continued to increase, in spite of the presence of Coronavirus (COVID-19). Rising levels of hygiene awareness helped drive sales of laundry sanitiser during the pandemic, while...
Body Care in Germany provides you with annual year-end market size data, most recently updated in 2021. This market covers hand, foot and general body care for women and men. Market value is based on sales through all retail channels including direct to consumer. It includes mass market and prestige lines but excludes...
Bath and Shower Products (Personal Hygiene) Market in Australia - Outlook to 2025; Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics
Bath and Shower Products (Personal Hygiene) Market in Australia - Outlook to 2025; Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics (updated with COVID-19 Impact) is...
Bath and Shower Products (Personal Hygiene) Market in Israel - Outlook to 2025; Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics
Bath and Shower Products (Personal Hygiene) Market in Israel - Outlook to 2025; Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics (updated with COVID-19 Impact) is a broad...
Bath and Shower Products (Personal Hygiene) Market in Spain - Outlook to 2025; Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics
Bath and Shower Products (Personal Hygiene) Market in Spain - Outlook to 2025; Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics (updated with COVID-19 Impact) is a broad...
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.