Summary Strong economic growth along with rising disposable income of consumers will fuel fresh demand in the consumer packaged goods market in Hungary. The Hungarian Make-Up market is led by the Eye Make-Up category both in value and volume terms. Health and Beauty Stores is the leading distribution channel in the Hungarian Make-up market.
Key Findings - The Make-Up market in Hungary will register higher growth both in value and volume terms during 2015-2020 compared to 2010-2015.
- The Eye Make-Up category accounted for 34.3% share by volume in the Hungarian Make-Up market in 2015.
- The Lip Make-Up category is forecast gain maximum market share during 2015-2020.
- L'Oreal S.A. and Avon Products, Inc. are the market leaders in the Hungarian Make-Up market.
Synopsis Canadean's Consumer and Market Insights report on the Make-Up market in Hungary provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures category level distribution data and brands market shares.
What else is contained?
- Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2010-2020
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for Eye Make-Up, Face Make-Up, Lip Make-Up, and Nail Make-Up with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2015-2020
- Leading players: Market share of brands from 2012-2015
- Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each category through distribution channels such as Hypermarkets and Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Health and Beauty Stores and others in 2014
- Packaging data: consumption breakdown for packaging materials and containers in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging material data for Rigid Plastics, Glass, Flexible Packaging, and others; container data for: Bottle, Tube, Tray, and others
Reasons To Buy - Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
- Identify target consumers based on recent analysis of category volume consumption by gender, age-group, education and urbanization
- Access to analysis on new products launched in the market
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
Nail Care Market Research Report by Product (Nail Accessories, Nail Polish, and Nail Polish Removers), by Distribution Channel (Online, Retailers, and Salon) - Global Forecast to 2025 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19 Market Statistics: The report provides market sizing and forecast across five major currencies - USD,...
Makeup Market Research Report by Types of Makeup (Eye Makeup, Face Makeup, Hair Makeup, Lip Makeup, and Nail Makeup), by End User (Men and Women), by Distribution Channel - Global Forecast to 2025 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19 Market Statistics: The report provides market sizing and forecast across five major currencies...
Makeup Remover Market Research Report by Product (Cleansers, Clothes & Towlettes/ Wipes, Liquids, and Pads), by Distribution (Departmental Store, Drug Store, Online Channels, and Retailers), by Application - Global Forecast to 2025 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19 Market Statistics: The report provides market sizing...
135 pages •
By Asia Market Information & Development Company
• Oct 2020
This study focuses on China’s Eye Makeup market trends. In the two past decades, the market has been growing at a fast pace. The dramatic expansions of the manufacturing capabilities and rising consumer consumptions in China have transformed China’s society and economy. China is one of the world’s major producers for...
Make-Up Global Industry Almanac 2015-2024 Summary Global Make-up industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2015-19, and forecast to 2024). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players...
In-depth Analysis and Data-driven Insights on the Impact of COVID-19 Included in this U.S. Essential Oils Market Report The U.S. essential oils market by revenue is expected to grow at a CAGR of 7% during the period 2021–2026. The consumption of the essential oils in the US is estimated at 96.45 kilotons in 2020 and is expected...
Salon Cosmetics Market Research Report by Product (Fragrances, Hair Care, Makeup & Color Cosmetics, Nail Care Products, and Personal Care), by Distribution Channel (Online Sales and Retail Sales) - Global Forecast to 2025 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19 Market Statistics: The report provides market sizing and forecast...
Vegan Cosmetics Market Research Report by Product (Hair Care, Makeup, and Skin Care), by Distribution Channel (Departmental Stores, E-commerce, Hypermarket/Supermarket, and Specialty Stores) - Global Forecast to 2025 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19 Market Statistics: The report provides market sizing and forecast...
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.