Summary Poland's Make-Up market is forecast to register strong growth in value as well as volume terms during 2015-2020. The Eye Make-Up category will have the largest volume share and is also projected to witness fastest growth during 2015-2020. Poland has a large mid-lifer population, which is seeking Make-up products with anti-aging properties. Demand for Make-up products formulated for different skin types such as acne-prone skin will rise as consumers seek to maximize their appearance.
Key Findings - The Make-Up market in Poland will register higher growth both in value and volume terms during 2015-2020 compared to 2010-2015.
- Mascara in the Eye Make-Up category accounted for 52.1% share by value in the Polish Make-Up market in 2015.
- Hypermarkets and Supermarkets is the leading distribution channel which occupies 27.9% of share in the Polish Make-Up market.
- Image Consciousness and Aging Populations are the leading trends in the Make-Up market in Poland
- Demand for Polish natural Make-Up products is increasing along with individual preferences in the Make-Up market. Rigid Plastics is the most commonly used packaging material which accounted for 65.2% of Make-Up market in Poland.
Synopsis Canadean's Consumer and Market Insights report on the Make-Up market in Poland provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures category level distribution data and brands market shares.
What else is contained?
- Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2010-2020
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for Eye Make-Up, Face Make-Up, Lip Make-Up, and Nail Make-Up with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2015-2020
- Leading players: Market share of brands
- Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each category through distribution channels such as Hypermarkets and Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Health and Beauty Stores and others in 2014
- Packaging data: consumption breakdown for packaging materials and containers in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging material data for Rigid Plastics, Glass, Flexible Packaging, and others; container data for: Tube, Tray, Bottle and others
- Consumer level trends: Top four consumer trends which influence Make-Up products consumption
- Future outlook: Reviews and recommendations on how the market will shape up from 2015-2020
Reasons To Buy - Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
- Identify target consumers based on recent analysis of category volume consumption by gender, age-group, education and urbanization
- Access the key and most influential consumer trends driving Make-Up products consumption, and how they influence consumer behavior in the market which will help determine the best audiences to target
- Access to analysis on new products launched in the market
- Our team of analysts have placed a significant emphasis on changes expected in the market that will provide a clear picture of the opportunities that can be tapped over the next five years, resulting in revenue expansion
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
135 pages •
By Asia Market Information & Development Company
• Oct 2020
This study focuses on China’s Eye Makeup market trends. In the two past decades, the market has been growing at a fast pace. The dramatic expansions of the manufacturing capabilities and rising consumer consumptions in China have transformed China’s society and economy. China is one of the world’s major producers for...
Nail Care Market Research Report by Product (Nail Accessories, Nail Polish, and Nail Polish Removers), by Distribution Channel (Online, Retailers, and Salon) - Global Forecast to 2025 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19 Market Statistics: The report provides market sizing and forecast across five major currencies - USD,...
Makeup Market Research Report by Types of Makeup (Eye Makeup, Face Makeup, Hair Makeup, Lip Makeup, and Nail Makeup), by End User (Men and Women), by Distribution Channel - Global Forecast to 2025 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19 Market Statistics: The report provides market sizing and forecast across five major currencies...
Makeup Remover Market Research Report by Product (Cleansers, Clothes & Towlettes/ Wipes, Liquids, and Pads), by Distribution (Departmental Store, Drug Store, Online Channels, and Retailers), by Application - Global Forecast to 2025 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19 Market Statistics: The report provides market sizing...
Make-Up Global Industry Almanac 2015-2024 Summary Global Make-up industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2015-19, and forecast to 2024). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players...
Vegan Cosmetics Market Research Report by Product (Hair Care, Makeup, and Skin Care), by Distribution Channel (Departmental Stores, E-commerce, Hypermarket/Supermarket, and Specialty Stores) - Global Forecast to 2025 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19 Market Statistics: The report provides market sizing and forecast...
Executive Summary Global Prestige Beauty Market was valued at USD 12.65 billion in the year 2019, backed by augmented number of tech-savvy customers, online and offline availability of branded products worldwide, changing lifestyle, inclination towards individualism, increase in number of middle-income groups, rising demand...
134 pages •
By Asia Market Information & Development Company
• Oct 2020
This study focuses on China’s make-up market trends. In the two past decades, the market has been growing at a fast pace. The dramatic expansions of the manufacturing capabilities and rising consumer consumptions in China have transformed China’s society and economy. China is one of the world’s major producers for...
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.