Summary Presence of large population of young consumers and low inflation will provide growth opportunities of Suncare market in Colombia. Sun Protection, which has the highest volume share as on 2015, is expected to record the fastest growth during 2015-2020. The market is led by players such as Tanga and Sundown.
Key Findings - Colombian Suncare market is forecast to register higher growth in value as well as volume terms during 2015-2020.
- The Cap is the most commonly used closure type, and its usage is forecast to grow at a CAGR of 3.9% in the Colombian Suncare market during 2015-2020.
- Laboratories Recamier Ltd and Johnson and Johnson GmbH are the market leaders in the Colombian Suncare market.
- Hypermarkets and Supermarkets is the leading distribution channel in the Colombian Suncare market.
Synopsis Canadean's Consumer and Market Insights report on the Suncare market in Colombia provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures category level distribution data and brands market shares.
What else is contained?
- Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2010-2020
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for After-Sun, Self-Tan, and Sun Protection with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2015-2020
- Leading players: Market share of brands
- Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each category through distribution channels such as Hypermarkets and Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Health and Beauty Stores and others in 2014
- Packaging data: consumption breakdown for packaging materials and containers in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging material data for Rigid Plastics, Flexible Packaging, Rigid Metal and others; container data for: Bottle, Tube, Aerosol and others
Reasons To Buy - Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
140 pages •
By Asia Market Information & Development Company
• Sep 2021
This study focuses on China’s Bath Products market trends. In the two past decades, the market has been growing at a fast pace. The dramatic expansions of the manufacturing capabilities and rising consumer consumptions in China have transformed China’s society and economy. China is one of the world’s major producers...
Body Care in Colombia provides you with annual year-end market size data, most recently updated in 2021. This market covers hand, foot and general body care for women and men. Market value is based on sales through all retail channels including direct to consumer. It includes mass market and prestige lines but excludes...
46 pages •
By Euromonitor International
• Feb 2021
Skin care was growing in Latin America in 2019, driven by healthy performances in the major facial care and body care categories, particularly in Brazil, the region’s biggest market. Hand care was in decline, however, both in Brazil and Latin America as a whole. In 2020, the opposite is true, as hand care sales rise against a backdrop of dried-out...
Suncare BRIC (Brazil, Russia, India, China) Industry Guide 2015-2024 Summary The BRIC Suncare industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2015-19, and forecast to 2024). The profile also contains descriptions...
Summary Rising disposable income of the Australian consumers will drive growth opportunities across all the consumer goods markets in Australia including Personal Hygiene market. The Bath and Shower Products category has the highest volume share in the overall Personal Hygiene market in Australia. The busy lifestyles of Australian...
Summary Rising exports and falling oil prices supports steady economic growth in Austria. Soap is the leading value category while, Bath and Shower Products is forecast to register fastest growth during 2015-2020.The Personal Hygiene market in Austria is led by Beiersdorf AG, Unilever PLC and Colgate-Palmolive GmbH. Key...
Summary Low consumer price inflation and rising domestic consumption is driving the growth of the Personal Hygiene market in Belgium. The market is led by Bath and Shower Products category in terms of value and volume. Unilever PLC is the market leader in the Belgian Personal Hygiene market. Key Findings - The Personal...
Summary The Brazilian Personal Hygiene market is a high growth market led by Soap category in volume terms. The Anti-Perspirants and Deodorants category is forecast to register the fastest growth in both value and volume terms during 2015-2020. Key Findings - Of the three categories analyzed, Anti-Perspirants and...
Summary Rising disposable income and increasing domestic demand will drive the growth in the Bulgarian Personal Hygiene market. Anti-Perspirants is the leading category in value consumption. Consumers prefer to purchase products across categories from Health and Beauty Stores which account for one-third of the distribution share. Key...
Gross Domestic Product Per Capita
Consumer Price Index
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.