Summary The Make-Up market in Hong Kong will register high growth led by Face Make-Up category in value and volume terms during 2015-2020. Rising GDP per capita and high disposable income will drive demand for Make-Up products in the country.
Key Findings - Of the four categories analyzed, Face Make-Up will be the largest as well as fastest growing value category, registering a CAGR of 10.9% during 2015-2020
- Older Young Adults and Pre-Mid-Lifers accounts for majority of Face Make-Up consumption
- Hypermarkets and Supermarkets is the leading distribution channel accounting for nearly one-third of the overall Make-Up distribution in 2015
- The use of Tube is forecast to register the fastest growth among container types during 2015-2020
- The market in the country is competitive and is led by players such as Shiseido Company, Limited and L'Oreal S.A.
Synopsis Canadean's Consumer and Market Insights report on the Make-Up market in Hong Kong provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures category level distribution data and brands market shares.
What else is contained?
- Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2010-2020
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for Eye Make-Up, Face Make-Up, Lip Make-Up, and Nail Make-Up with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2015-2020
- Leading players: Market share of brands during 2012-2015
- Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each category through distribution channels such as Hypermarkets and Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Health and Beauty Stores and others in 2014
- Packaging data: consumption breakdown for packaging materials and containers in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging material data for Rigid Plastics, Glass, Flexible Packaging, and others; container data for: Tube, Tray, Bottle and others
Reasons To Buy - Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
- Identify target consumers based on recent analysis of category volume consumption by gender, age-group, education and urbanization
- Access to analysis on new products launched in the market
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
Opportunities in the Americas Make-Up Sector: Analysis of opportunities offered by high growth economies Summary The Americas make-up sector accounted for 39.5% of the global market and was valued at US$20,169.6 million in 2018; it is forecast to reach US$24,334.5 million by 2023, growing at a CAGR...
Nail Polish Market Outlook and Growth Opportunities 2019- 2025 Global Nail Polish Market Outlook and Growth Opportunities to 2025: By Product Type (Liquid Nail Polish and Gel Nail Polish), By Distribution Channel (Online and Offline Distribution Channels),and By Region Nail Polish market report – 9th edition...
Organic Cosmetics Market Outlook and Growth Opportunities 2019- 2025 Global Organic Cosmetics Market Outlook and Growth Opportunities to 2025: By Product Type (Organic Skin Care, Organic Hair Care, Organic Fragrances, Organic Make Up, and Other Organic Cosmetics), By Distribution Channel (Beauty Parlours/Salons, Multi...
Opportunities in the Eastern Europe Make-Up Sector: Analysis of Opportunities Offered by High-Growth Economies Summary The Eastern Europe make-up sector accounted for a share of 5.6% in the global make-up market in 2018. The regional sector was valued at US$2,848.9 million in 2018, and is forecast...
Make-Up Global Industry Almanac 2014-2023 Summary Global Make-up industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2014-18, and forecast to 2023). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players...
Opportunities in the Western Europe Make-Up Sector: Analysis of opportunities offered by high-growth economies Summary The Western European make-up sector was valued at US$11,438.6 million in 2018 and is forecast to reach US$13,475.3 million by 2023, growing at a CAGR of 3.3% during 2018-2023. Eye...
Opportunities in the Asia-Pacific Make-Up Sector: Analysis of Opportunities Offered by High growth Economies Summary The Asia-Pacific make-up sector, valued at US$15,284.5 million in 2018, is forecast to reach US$21,663.5 million by 2023, growing at a CAGR of 7.2% during 2018-2023. The Asia-Pacific...
110 pages •
By Future Market Insight Global & Consulting Pvt Ltd
• Mar 2019
BB cream, ‘blemish balm’ or ‘beauty balm’, is a combination of products such as foundation, SPF, moisturizer, concealer, and primer. BB cream is considered as one solution for all make up rituals. It was first developed in Germany in 1967, following which the popularity of BB cream has been growing internationally. BB cream gained popularity...
Natural and Organic Cosmetics Market: By Type (Skin Care, Hair Care, Oral Care, Make up Cosmetics and Others), By Consumer Group (Male and Female), By Distribution Channel (Store Based and Non-Store Based) and By Region – Global Forecast till 2023 Market analysis Natural & organic cosmetics...
103 pages •
By International Market Analysis Research and Consult
• Jun 2019
The global face makeup market was worth US$ 31.3 Billion in 2018. The market is further projected to reach a value of US$ 36.5 Billion by 2024, expanding at a CAGR of 2.3% during 2019-2024. Face makeup refers to a subset of cosmetics which are applied for concealing imperfections of the facial skin including pores, dark spots, wrinkles, freckles...
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.