Summary The Make-Up market in Hong Kong will register high growth led by Face Make-Up category in value and volume terms during 2015-2020. Rising GDP per capita and high disposable income will drive demand for Make-Up products in the country.
Key Findings - Of the four categories analyzed, Face Make-Up will be the largest as well as fastest growing value category, registering a CAGR of 10.9% during 2015-2020
- Older Young Adults and Pre-Mid-Lifers accounts for majority of Face Make-Up consumption
- Hypermarkets and Supermarkets is the leading distribution channel accounting for nearly one-third of the overall Make-Up distribution in 2015
- The use of Tube is forecast to register the fastest growth among container types during 2015-2020
- The market in the country is competitive and is led by players such as Shiseido Company, Limited and L'Oreal S.A.
Synopsis Canadean's Consumer and Market Insights report on the Make-Up market in Hong Kong provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures category level distribution data and brands market shares.
What else is contained?
- Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2010-2020
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for Eye Make-Up, Face Make-Up, Lip Make-Up, and Nail Make-Up with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2015-2020
- Leading players: Market share of brands during 2012-2015
- Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each category through distribution channels such as Hypermarkets and Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Health and Beauty Stores and others in 2014
- Packaging data: consumption breakdown for packaging materials and containers in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging material data for Rigid Plastics, Glass, Flexible Packaging, and others; container data for: Tube, Tray, Bottle and others
Reasons To Buy - Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
- Identify target consumers based on recent analysis of category volume consumption by gender, age-group, education and urbanization
- Access to analysis on new products launched in the market
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
Make up Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide 2013-2022 Summary The Emerging 5 Make-up industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2013-17, and forecast to 2022). The profile also contains descriptions...
Make up BRIC (Brazil, Russia, India, China) Industry Guide 2013-2022 Summary The BRIC Make-up industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2013-17, and forecast to 2022). The profile also contains descriptions...
135 pages •
By Asia Market Information & Development Company
• Jun 2018
This study focuses on China’s Eye Makeup market trends. In the two past decades, the market has been growing at a fast pace. The dramatic expansions of the manufacturing capabilities and rising consumer consumptions in China have transformed China’s society and economy. China is one of the world’s major producers...
This study covers the latent demand outlook for nail polish and home manicure products across the regions of China, including provinces, autonomous regions (Guangxi, Nei Mongol, Ningxia, Xinjiang, Xizang - Tibet), municipalities (Beijing, Chongqing, Shanghai, and Tianjin), special administrative regions (Hong Kong and Macau), and Taiwan (all...
15 pages •
By Global Research & Data Services
• Apr 2018
The report Beauty or Make-Up Product Market in China to 2022 offers the most up-to-date industry data on the actual market situation, and future outlook for beauty or make-up products in China. The research includes historical data from 2011 to 2017 and forecasts until 2022 which makes the report an invaluable resource...
China Makeup/Cosmetics Market Size and Forecast, By Product Makeup Type (Face, Lip, Eye, and Nail), By Distribution Channel (Online, Offline), And Trend Analysis, 2015 - 2025 The China makeup market is expected to reach USD 6.81 billion by 2025 owing to the rising demand from the fashion conscious consumers and increasing disposable...