Summary Eye Make-Up is the leading value category in the Dutch Make-up market in 2015 whereas the Nail Make-Up category is forecast to register fastest growth during 2015-2020. Multi-functional Make-Up products that offer numerous benefits, apart from enhancing beauty, will be increasingly in demand by the efficient Dutch women. Manufacturers need to innovate on the 'many-functions-in-one' aspect of the product.
Key Findings - Of the four categories analyzed, Nail Make-Up will be the fastest growing value category, registering a CAGR of 3.7% during 2015-2020
- Older consumers accounts for majority of Eye Make-Up and Face Make-Up consumption
- Hypermarkets and Supermarkets is the leading distribution channel accounting for more than one-third of the overall Make-Up distribution
- The use of Tray is forecast to register the fastest growth among container types during 2015-2020
- The Make-Up market in the Netherlands is competitive and is led by players such as L'Oreal S.A. and the Procter and Gamble Company.
- Fresh, Natural and Pure and Image Consciousness are the two most important trends in the Dutch market.
Synopsis Canadean's Consumer and Market Insights report on the Make-Up market in the Netherlands provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures category level distribution data and brands market shares.
What else is contained?
- Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2010-2020
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for Eye Make-Up, Face Make-Up, Lip Make-Up, and Nail Make-Up with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2015-2020
- Leading players: Market share of brands and private labels, including private label growth analysis from 2012-2015
- Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each category through distribution channels such as Hypermarkets and Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Health and Beauty Stores and others in 2014
- Packaging data: consumption breakdown for packaging materials and containers in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging material data for Rigid Plastics, Glass, Flexible Packaging, and others; container data for: Tube, Tray, Bottle and others
- Consumer level trends: Top four consumer trends which influence Make-Up products consumption
- Future outlook: Reviews and recommendations on how the market will shape up from 2015-2020
Reasons To Buy - Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
- Access the key and most influential consumer trends driving Make-Up products consumption, and how they influence consumer behavior in the market which will help determine the best audiences to target
- Our team of analysts have placed a significant emphasis on changes expected in the market that will provide a clear picture of the opportunities that can be tapped over the next five years, resulting in revenue expansion
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
135 pages •
By Asia Market Information & Development Company
• Oct 2020
This study focuses on China’s Eye Makeup market trends. In the two past decades, the market has been growing at a fast pace. The dramatic expansions of the manufacturing capabilities and rising consumer consumptions in China have transformed China’s society and economy. China is one of the world’s major producers for...
Make-Up Global Industry Almanac 2015-2024 Summary Global Make-up industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2015-19, and forecast to 2024). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players...
Nail Care Market Research Report by Product (Nail Accessories, Nail Polish, and Nail Polish Removers), by Distribution Channel (Online, Retailers, and Salon) - Global Forecast to 2025 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19 The Global Nail Care Market is expected to grow from USD 14,507.44 Million in 2019 to USD 20,972.91 Million...
Makeup Market Research Report by Types of Makeup (Eye Makeup, Face Makeup, Hair Makeup, Lip Makeup, and Nail Makeup), by End User (Men and Women), by Distribution Channel - Global Forecast to 2025 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19 The Global Makeup Market is expected to grow from USD 18,729.44 Million in 2019 to USD 24,312.11...
Makeup Remover Market Research Report by Product (Cleansers, Clothes & Towlettes, Liquids, and Pads), by Application (Eyes, Face, and Lips), by Distribution - Global Forecast to 2025 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19 The Global Makeup Remover Market is expected to grow from USD 1,772.60 Million in 2019 to USD 2,642.97...
Make-Up Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide 2015-2024 Summary The G8 Make-up industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2015-19, and forecast to 2024). The profile also contains descriptions of the...
289 pages •
By Global Industry Analysts
• Sep 2020
Global Nail Care Market to Reach $11.6 Billion by 2027 Amid the COVID-19 crisis, the global market for Nail Care estimated at US$9.9 Billion in the year 2020, is projected to reach a revised size of US$11.6 Billion by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 2.3% over the analysis period 2020-2027. Nail polishes, one of the segments analyzed in...
Opportunities in the Asia-Pacific Make-up Sector Summary The Asia-Pacific make-up sector was valued at US$18,741.2 million in 2019 and is forecast to grow at a CAGR of 6.9% during 2019-2024. Of all the high potential countries in the region, China is expected to grow the fastest in value terms, while...
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.