Summary Canadean's Global Beverage Forecasts covering soft drinks, dairy drinks, hot drinks and alcoholic drinks provides a comprehensive analysis of global consumption trends, covering:
- 2001-2015 topline consumption data for 33 beverage categories, with forecasts to 2021 measured in both million litres and litres per capita for 82 markets
- Insightful and valuable analysis of the drivers behind the beverage trends and forecast assumptions for 53 markets - Australia New Zealand, Bahrain, Egypt, Tunisia, Lebanon, Kuwait, Oman, UAE, Iran, Jordan, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, South Africa, Nigeria, Bolivia, Ecuador, Uruguay, Paraguay, El Salvador, Nicaragua, Guatemala, Panama, Honduras, Costa Rica, Colombia, Argentina, Venezuela, Peru, Chile, Mexico , Brazil, Hong Kong, Pakistan, South Korea, Taiwan, Malaysia, Japan, India, Thailand, Singapore, Indonesia, Kazakhstan, Philippines, Vietnam, China, Canada, USA.
- An excel spread sheet with data and the PDF with analysis will provide a clear insights on the market
Reasons To Buy - Evaluate the very latest beverage category forecast projections to 2021 to enhance your understanding of consumption patterns and evolving trends in the global beverage industry
- Identify the current and emerging trends and future growth opportunities in the global beverage market to assess the likely impact on your company's performance
- Interrogate the data to understand both the historic and likely future performance of the beverage industry of Global by category to support your long-term strategic planning
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
Summary Canadean's East Europe Beverage Forecasts covering soft drinks, dairy drinks, hot drinks and alcoholic drinks provides a comprehensive analysis of consumption trends in East Europe, covering: - 2001-2015 topline consumption data for 33 beverage categories, with forecasts to 2021 measured in both million litres and...
Summary The overall situation on the market remains very difficult for alcoholic beverage producers due to ever increased taxes, rising cost of production, devaluation of the national currency, and an unpredictable and unfriendly legal environment. The market share of domestic juice producers will continue to rise in the near future...
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Household Consumption Expenditure
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.