Summary Denmark's luggage and leather goods retail market, with a share of 0.36% in 2015, is expected to be the sector with healthy growth during the forecast period. The retail market for luggage and leather goods will witness a CAGR of 1.84% over 2015-2020, to reach DKK1.1 billion by 2020. Per capita spending on luggage and leather goods in Denmark is also anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 1.5% over the next five years.
Key Findings - Luggage and leather goods sales accounted for a marginal share of 0.36% of the total retail sales in 2015.
- Commanding a 31.7% share of the overall sales in the segment, specialist retailers dominate the luggage and leather goods market in Denmark.
- Online is the fastest-growing channel in the luggage and leather goods category.
Synopsis “Luggage and Leather Goods Retailing in Denmark - Market Summary and Forecasts” is a detailed sector report providing a comprehensive analysis of the emerging trends, forecasts and opportunities to 2020.
What else does this report offer?
- A thorough analysis of consumer trends changing economic and population factors
- Both qualitative and quantitative insights and analysis of the shifting luggage and leather goods retail dynamics from 2010 to 2020
- Sales of luggage and leather goods through the following channels from 2010 to 2020: Department stores; other specialist retailers; online; hypermarkets, supermarkets and hard-discounters; value, variety stores and general merchandise retailers; other general and non-specialist direct retailers; cash and carries and warehouse clubs; duty free retailers; clothing, footwear, accessories and luxury goods specialists
- An overview of key luggage and leather goods retailers operating across Denmark and their presence across distribution channels
Reasons To Buy - Gain a comprehensive knowledge on luggage and leather goods sector in the Denmark retail market and develop a competitive advantage from the start of your supply chain
- Investigate current and forecast behaviour trends in luggage and leather goods category to identify the best opportunities to exploit
- Analyze the recommended actions to align your marketing strategies with the crucial trends influencing the consumer behavior
- Understand the fastest growing categories including luggage and leather goods, with insights on performance across key channels from 2010, with forecasts until 2020
- Explore novel opportunities that will allow you to align your product offerings and strategies to meet demand by analyzing the vital economic and population trends, key consumer and technology trends influencing the luggage and leather goods market
- Analysis of key international and domestic players operating in the luggage and leather goods market - including store counts and revenues that give you a competitive edge - identify opportunities to improve your market share
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
Portable Backpacks, Handheld Survey Meters and other Neutron Detectors Market Size Analysis and Outlook to 2026- Potential Opportunities, Companies and Forecasts across Technology, type and applications across End User Industries and Countries The Portable Backpacks, Handheld Survey Meters and other Neutron Detectors...
The global travel bags market is currently witnessing a healthy growth. Travel bags are a type of travel gear that is used by explorers, trekkers, tourists and travelers to carry their clothes and other belongings. Duffel bags, wheeled backpacks, rolling luggage, weekenders, totes, and travel packs are the most common...
275 pages •
By Global Industry Analysts
• Jun 2020
Amid the COVID-19 crisis and the looming economic recession, the Formic Acid market worldwide will grow by a projected US$363.4 Million, during the analysis period, driven by a revised compounded annual growth rate (CAGR) of 3.3%. Oxalic Acid, one of the segments analyzed and sized in this study, is forecast to grow at over 3.3% and reach...
517 pages •
By Global Industry Analysts
• May 2020
Amid the COVID-19 crisis and the looming economic recession, the Luggage market worldwide will grow by a projected US$23.9 Billion, during the analysis period, driven by a revised compounded annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.2%. Casual/Regular Use Bags, one of the segments analyzed and sized in this study, is forecast to grow at over 5.1% and...
The Global Travel Bag Market is expected to grow from USD 33,854.05 Million in 2018 to USD 51,958.49 Million by the end of 2025 at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 6.31%. The positioning of the Global Travel Bag Market vendors in FPNV Positioning Matrix are determined by Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage,...
The Jewelry, Luggage & Leather Goods Stores 2020 U.S. Market Research Report is one of the most comprehensive and in-depth assessments of the retail sector in the United States with over 100 data sets covering 2011-2024. This report includes updated 2020 and 5-year forecasts due to the impact of COVID-19. This report includes historical...
The Luggage & Leather Goods Stores 2020 U.S. Market Research Report is one of the most comprehensive and in-depth assessments of the retail sector in the United States with over 100 data sets covering 2011-2024. This report includes updated 2020 and 5-year forecasts due to the impact of COVID-19. This report includes historical and...
The global headwear market is projected to register a CAGR of 6.45%, during the forecast period (2020-2025). - Headwear, primarily caps, are readily counted as sports essentials among athletes, giving rise to trends such as Athleisure. Players of sports such as cricket, baseball, polo, etc. are progressively opting for headwear to boost...
The India watch market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 20.32% over the forecast period, 2020-2025. By product type, the quartz segment holds the maximum share, however, the smart watch segment was the fastest growing segment, mostly followed by an increasing demand coming from fitness sports and health-conscious consumers. On the...
This series was created for international firms who rely on foreign markets for a substantial portion of their business or who might be threatened by international competition. The estimates given in this report were created using a methodology developed by and implemented under the direct supervision of Professor Philip M. Parker,...
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.