Summary Growing GDP per capita and low inflation rates will drive demand for Suncare products in the Netherlands. Sun Protection is the leading value category and is forecast to register the fastest growth during 2015-2020. Busy lifestyles of Dutch consumers is driving demand for On-the-go Suncare products offered in convenient packaging.
Key Findings - Of the three categories analyzed, Sun Protection will be the largest as well as fastest growing value category, registering a CAGR of 5.6% during 2015-2020
- Hypermarkets and Supermarkets is the leading distribution channel accounting for more than one-third of the overall Suncare distribution in the Netherlands
- The use of Flip/Snap Top closures is forecast to grow at a CAGR of 4.5% during 2015-2020
- Beiersdorf AG and L'Oréal Group are the leading market players in the country
- A growing economy and increasing disposable incomes will create more demand for premium Suncare products in the country
Synopsis Canadean's Consumer and Market Insights report on the Suncare market in the Netherlands provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures category level distribution data and brands market shares.
What else is contained?
- Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2010-2020
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for After-Sun, Self-Tan, and Sun Protection with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2015-2020
- Leading players: Market share of brands and private labels, including private label growth analysis from 2012-2015
- Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each category through distribution channels such as Hypermarkets and Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Health and Beauty Stores and others in 2014
- Packaging data: consumption breakdown for packaging materials and containers in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging material data for Rigid Plastics, Flexible Packaging, Rigid Metal, and others; container data for: Tube, Bottle, Aerosol, and others
- Consumer level trends: Top four consumer trends which influence Suncare products consumption
- Future outlook: Reviews and recommendations on how the market will shape up from 2015-2020
Reasons To Buy - Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
- Access the key and most influential consumer trends driving Suncare products consumption, and how they influence consumer behavior in the market which will help determine the best audiences to target
- Access to analysis on new products launched in the market
- Our team of analysts have placed a significant emphasis on changes expected in the market that will provide a clear picture of the opportunities that can be tapped over the next five years, resulting in revenue expansion
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
The market for personal care chemicals is anticipated to register a CAGR of more than 5% during the forecast period. Cosmetics and personal care products are designed to cleanse, protect and change the appearance of external parts of an individual. There are more than thousands of different cosmetic products on the market currently, all with...
Cosmetic Skin Care Market Research Report by Product Type (Anti-acne, Anti-aging, Anti-scars Solution, Dry Skin Care, and Infants Skin Care), by Distribution (Departmental Stores and Convenience Stores, Online Channels, and Pharmacies) - Global Forecast to 2025 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19 Market Statistics: The...
Facial Care Market Research Report by Product Type (Cleansing Wipes, Face Wash, Facial Creams, Serums and Masks, and Skin Whitening/ Lightening and Anti-Ageing), by Distribution Channel (Conventional Store, Departmental Store, and Online Store), by End User - Global Forecast to 2025 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19 Market...
Facial Injectables Market Research Report by Type (Anti-aging Injections and Dermal Fillers), by End User (Beauty Clinics, Dermatology Clinics, Dermatology Research Institutes, and Hospitals) - Global Forecast to 2025 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19 Market Statistics: The report provides market sizing and forecast...
CBD Skin Care Market Research Report by Type (Cleansers, Creams & Moisturizers, Masks & Serums, and Oils), by Source (Hemp and Marijuana), by Certification, by Distribution Channel - Global Forecast to 2025 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19 Market Statistics: The report provides market sizing and forecast across five...
Foot Care Products Market Research Report by Product (Callus Shavers & Stones, Foot Creams & Lotions, Foot Repair Ointments, Moisturizing Socks, and Scrubs), by Distribution Channel (Offline Mode and Online Mode), by Application - Global Forecast to 2025 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19 Market Statistics: The report...
The global facial care products market is projected to witness a CAGR of 6.18 % during the forecast period (2020 - 2025). - The improving quality of life, the positive effects of beauty and personal care on self-esteem and social interaction, and the gradual consumer shift toward premium and luxury skincare brands are a few factors...
In the personal care industry, over the last couple of years, the industry trend is moving from clean, green and natural ingredients (green beauty) to blue beauty which not only focuses on checking the ingredients and packaging that can be harmful to oceans, but also harvesting of marine-derived ingredients such as micro-algae and seaweed....
200 pages •
By The Business Research Company
• Dec 2020
Major players in the hand cream and hand lotion market are Unilever, Johnson & Johnson, Procter & Gamble, Coty, Beiersdorf, LYNX, Whealthfields Lohmann, Jahwa, and Suave?. The global hand cream and hand lotion market is expected to decline from $5.11 billion in 2019 to $4.92 billion in 2020 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of...
The global facial injectables market grew at a CAGR of around 14% during 2014-2019. facial injectables are administered on specific areas of the face to enhance the physical appearance of the skin. These injectables are generally made using collagen, hyaluronic acid and calcium hydroxylapatite that help restore the...
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.