Summary Thailand's Suncare market is forecast to register strong growth in value as well as volume terms during 2015-2020. The Sun Protection category has the largest volume share and is also projected to witness fastest growth during 2015-2020. Intense desire for a fair skin is driving demand for Suncare products with whitening ingredients. Improving Internet and mobile phone infrastructure will contribute to growth in online sales of Suncare products in future.
Key Findings - The Suncare market in Thailand will register higher growth in value terms during 2015-2020 compared to 2010-2015.
- The Suncare market in Thailand totaled 9.5 million units in volume terms as on 2015.
- Sun Protection, the leading category in value terms, will register fastest growth during 2015-2020.
- Hypermarkets and Supermarkets is the leading distribution channel in Thailand's Suncare market.
- Flip/Snap Top is the most commonly used closure type in Thailand's Suncare market.
- After-Sun category registered the fastest private label growth during 2012-2015.
Synopsis Canadean's Consumer and Market Insights report on the Suncare market in Thailand provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures category level distribution data and brands market shares.
What else is contained?
- Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2010-2020
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for After-Sun, Self-Tan, and Sun Protection with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2015-2020
- Leading players: Market share of brands and private labels, including private label growth analysis from 2012-2015
- Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each category through distribution channels such as Hypermarkets and Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Health and Beauty Stores and others in 2014
- Packaging data: consumption breakdown for packaging materials and containers in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging material data for Rigid Plastics, Flexible Packaging, Glass and others; container data for: Bottle, Tube, Aerosol and others
- Consumer level trends: Top four consumer trends which influence Suncare products consumption
- Future outlook: Reviews and recommendations on how the market will shape up from 2015-2020
Reasons To Buy - Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
- Access the key and most influential consumer trends driving Suncare products consumption, and how they influence consumer behavior in the market which will help determine the best audiences to target
- Access to analysis on new products launched in the market
- Our team of analysts have placed a significant emphasis on changes expected in the market that will provide a clear picture of the opportunities that can be tapped over the next five years, resulting in revenue expansion
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
Europe skin care and hair care products market was valued at USD 52,210.82 million in 2020, and it is projected to witness a CAGR of 2.12% during the forecast period, 2021-2026. - The improving quality of life, the positive effects of skin and hair care on self-esteem and social interaction, and the gradual consumer shift toward premium...
Global beauty and personal care products market to register a CAGR of 4.35% during the forecast period, 2020 - 2025. - The improving quality of life, the positive effects of beauty and personal care on self-esteem and social interaction, and the gradual consumer shift toward premium and luxury cosmetic brands are a few factors that...
46 pages •
By Euromonitor International
• Feb 2021
Skin care was growing in Latin America in 2019, driven by healthy performances in the major facial care and body care categories, particularly in Brazil, the region’s biggest market. Hand care was in decline, however, both in Brazil and Latin America as a whole. In 2020, the opposite is true, as hand care sales rise against a backdrop of dried-out...
140 pages •
By Asia Market Information & Development Company
• Oct 2020
This study focuses on China’s Bath Products market trends. In the two past decades, the market has been growing at a fast pace. The dramatic expansions of the manufacturing capabilities and rising consumer consumptions in China have transformed China’s society and economy. China is one of the world’s major producers...
41 pages •
By Euromonitor International
• Nov 2019
Colgate-Palmolive saw growth in 2018 but failed to keep pace with the overall beauty and personal care industry. The company continues to see robust growth in oral care, but is slowing relative to local competitors, which are finding new ways to challenge the leader, especially in dynamic emerging markets. Colgate is reducing its presence...
Looking good: Product innovation and new markets will lead to industry growth Abstract Beauty, Cosmetics & Fragrance Stores in New York Over the past five years, expansive product selections and skilled staff have driven revenue for the Beauty, Cosmetics and Fragrance Stores industry. An increase in...
Body Care in Thailand by Mintel Market Sizes provides you with annual year-end market size data, most recently updated in 2018. This market covers hand, foot and general body care for women and men. Market value is based on sales through all retail channels including direct to consumer. It includes mass market and prestige...
77 pages •
By Infiniti Research Limited
• Dec 2015
Market analysis of bath and shower products Technavios market research analyst predicts the global bath and shower products market to reach a market value of around USD 15 billion by the end of 2019. The increasing awareness about health and hygiene is the primary driver for the growth of this market. Consumers are being exposed to...
Summary Rising disposable income of the Australian consumers will drive growth opportunities across all the consumer goods markets in Australia including Personal Hygiene market. The Bath and Shower Products category has the highest volume share in the overall Personal Hygiene market in Australia. The busy lifestyles of Australian...
Gross Domestic Product Per Capita
Consumer Price Index
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.