Summary The busy lifestyles of the British consumers are driving the demand for convenient Skincare products that can be used on-the-go. Facial Care is the largest value category, whereas Hand Care category is forecast to register the fastest growth in value terms during 2015-2020.Hypermarkets and Supermarkets accounted for majority of sales in the Skincare market in the UK.
Key Findings - The Skincare market in the UK registered a CAGR of 1.2% during 2010-2015.
- The Facial Care category has the largest volume share in the overall Skincare market.
- Hypermarkets and Supermarkets is the leading distribution channel in UK's Skincare market.
- Flip/Snap Top is the most commonly used closure type in UK's Skincare market.
- Vaseline - Intensive Care is the leading brand of Body care products in the UK Skincare market.
- Demand for natural and organic Skincare Products is on the rise in the UK.
Synopsis Canadean's Consumer and Market Insights report on the Skincare market in the UK provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures category level distribution data and brands market shares.
What else is contained?
- Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2010-2020
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for Body Care, Depilatories, Facial Care, Hand Care, and Make-Up Remover with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2015-2020
- Leading players: Market share of brands and private labels, including private label growth analysis from 2012-2015
- Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each category through distribution channels such as Hypermarkets and Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Health and Beauty Stores and others in 2014
- Packaging data: consumption breakdown for packaging materials and containers in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging material data for Rigid Plastics, Flexible Packaging, Glass, and others; container data for: Bottle, Tube, Jar, and others
- Consumer level trends: Top four consumer trends which influence Skincare products consumption
- Future outlook: Reviews and recommendations on how the market will shape up from 2015-2020
Reasons To Buy - Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
- Access the key and most influential consumer trends driving Skincare products consumption, and how they influence consumer behavior in the market which will help determine the best audiences to target
- Access to analysis on new products launched in the market
- Our team of analysts have placed a significant emphasis on changes expected in the market that will provide a clear picture of the opportunities that can be tapped over the next five years, resulting in revenue expansion
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
The French beauty and personal care products market was valued at USD 11,202.58 million in 2020, and it is projected to register a CAGR of 0.87% during the period of 2021-2026. The COVID-19 pandemic has put pressure on the demand and supply balance of France. Disruptions in the supply chain pose a significant challenge, as demand decreases...
Europe skin care and hair care products market was valued at USD 52,210.82 million in 2020, and it is projected to witness a CAGR of 2.12% during the forecast period, 2021-2026. - The improving quality of life, the positive effects of skin and hair care on self-esteem and social interaction, and the gradual consumer shift toward premium...
49 pages •
By Euromonitor International
• Apr 2021
Falling unit prices deepened the value sales decline in laundry care in China in 2020, but growth in other countries in the region meant that overall Asia Pacific sales continued to increase, in spite of the presence of Coronavirus (COVID-19). Rising levels of hygiene awareness helped drive sales of laundry sanitiser during the pandemic, while...
Global beauty and personal care products market to register a CAGR of 4.35% during the forecast period, 2020 - 2025. - The improving quality of life, the positive effects of beauty and personal care on self-esteem and social interaction, and the gradual consumer shift toward premium and luxury cosmetic brands are a few factors that...
Strong arch: As the unemployment rate declines, the industry’s customer base will grow Abstract Eyebrow Services in the USOperators in this industry are primarily engaged in threading, waxing or otherwise servicing eyebrows. Hair and nail salons are not included in this industry. This report covers...
46 pages •
By Euromonitor International
• Feb 2021
Skin care was growing in Latin America in 2019, driven by healthy performances in the major facial care and body care categories, particularly in Brazil, the region’s biggest market. Hand care was in decline, however, both in Brazil and Latin America as a whole. In 2020, the opposite is true, as hand care sales rise against a backdrop of dried-out...
Body Care in Indonesia provides you with annual year-end market size data, most recently updated in 2021. This market covers hand, foot and general body care for women and men. Market value is based on sales through all retail channels including direct to consumer. It includes mass market and prestige lines but excludes...
Soap, Bath and Shower Products in UK provides you with annual year-end market size data, most recently updated in 2021. This market covers solid and liquid soap, bath and shower products. Market size comprises sales through all retail channels including direct to consumer. Market size for Soap, Bath and Shower Products...
26 pages •
By Euromonitor International
• Apr 2021
The pandemic saw a shift within bath and shower away from relaxing and pampering and more towards a greater emphasis on the need for personal hygiene, in particular, the regular washing and disinfecting of hands. This resulted in a further shift away from the mature bar soap towards liquid soap, which experienced a surge in demand with the...
Body Care in China provides you with annual year-end market size data, most recently updated in 2021. This market covers hand, foot and general body care for women and men. Market value is based on sales through all retail channels including direct to consumer. It includes mass market and prestige lines but excludes...
Gross Domestic Product
Retail Market Share
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.