Summary Strong economy with high disposable income of the consumers is driving the consumer packaged goods market in Singapore. The market is led by the Chilled Raw Packaged Fish and Seafood - Processed category which is also expected to register the fastest growth during 2015-2020. Denis Group is the leading market player in the Fish and Seafood market.
Key Findings - Of the six categories analyzed, Chilled Raw Packaged Fish and Seafood - Processed will be the fastest growing value category, registering a CAGR of 7.2% during 2015-2020
- The use of Rigid Plastics is forecast to register the fastest growth among packaging materials during 2015-2020
- Private label products in the Fish and Seafood market accounted for 25.4% share in 2015
- Denis Group and Li Chuan Food Products Pte Ltd are the leading market players in the Singapore Fish and Seafood market
- Hypermarkets and Supermarkets is the leading distribution channel accounting for more than half of the overall Fish and Seafood distribution in Singapore
Synopsis Canadean's Consumer and Market Insights report on the Fish and Seafood market in Singapore provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures category level distribution data and brands market shares.
What else is contained?
- Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2010-2020
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for Ambient Fish and Seafood, Chilled Raw Packaged Fish and Seafood - Processed, Chilled Raw Packaged Fish and Seafood - Whole Cuts, Dried Fish and Seafood, Fresh Fish and Seafood (Counter) and Frozen Fish and Seafood with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2015-2020
- Leading players: Market share of brands and private labels, including private label growth analysis from 2012-2015
- Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each category through distribution channels such as Hypermarkets and Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Food and Drinks Specialists and others in 2014
- Packaging data: consumption breakdown for packaging materials and containers in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging material data for Rigid Metal , Rigid Plastics, Flexible Packaging, and others; container data for: Can-Food, Tray , Bag/Sachet, and others
Reasons To Buy - Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
100 pages •
By Infiniti Research Limited
• Oct 2018
About Carp Carps are various species of oily freshwater fish belonging to the family named cyprinidae. These are a native to Europe and Asia. Technavio’s analysts forecast the Global Carp Market to grow at a CAGR of 5.33% during the period 2019-2023. Covered in this report The report...
94 pages •
By Infiniti Research Limited
• Oct 2018
About Tilapia Tilapia is the common name for various species of cichlid fish from the Tilapiine cichlid tribe. It is an herbivorous fish that feeds on algae or small aquatic plant cells, and is primarily raised in freshwater systems using cages, ponds, raceways, or open waters. Technavio’s analysts forecast the...
Sea change: Rising demand from time-strapped customers will help buoy the industry Abstract Prepared Frozen Fish Production The Prepared Frozen Fish Production industry expanded marginally over the past five years. Since seafood is more expensive than red meat and poultry, when disposable income...
Fish Meal Market, Global Forecast by Species, End-User: Chicken, Pig, Aquaculture, Production, Export, Import, Countries, Value Chain Analysis Fish Meal looks like as a brown powder, which is obtained from cooking, pressing, evaporating, drying and grinding of whole fish or by product fish. It is...
137 pages •
By Asia Market Information & Development Company
• Aug 2018
This study focuses on China’s fish market trends. In the two past decades, the market has been growing at a fast pace. The dramatic expansions of the manufacturing capabilities and rising consumer consumptions in China have transformed China’s society and economy. China is one of the world’s major producers for industrial...
180 pages •
By Persistence Market Research
• Oct 2018
Global cod liver oil market report description The report on the global cod liver oil market analyses the opportunities in the market, and presents updates and insights pertaining to the various segments in the global cod liver oil market over the forecast period 2018–2026. This report provides forecast and analysis of the global...
Euromonitor International’s Industrial reports provide a 360 degree view of an industry. The Industrial market report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the Fish and Fish Products market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading...
Chilled Raw Packaged Fish & Seafood - Processed (Fish & Seafood) Market in Germany - Outlook to 2022: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics Summary Chilled Raw Packaged Fish & Seafood - Processed (Fish & Seafood) Market in Germany - Outlook to 2022: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics...
Chilled Raw Packaged Fish & Seafood - Processed (Fish & Seafood) Market in United Kingdom - Outlook to 2022: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics Summary Chilled Raw Packaged Fish & Seafood - Processed (Fish & Seafood) Market in United Kingdom - Outlook to 2022: Market Size, Growth and Forecast...
73 pages •
By International Market Analysis Research and Consult
• Oct 2018
The Indian fish market was worth INR 1,004 Billion in 2017. The market is further projected to reach INR 1,821 Billion by 2023, at a CAGR of 10.4% during 2018-2023. Accounting for nearly 6% of the global fish production, India today represents one of the largest producers of fish in the world. Both, domestic consumption...
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.