Summary Strong economy with high disposable income of the consumers is driving the consumer packaged goods market in Singapore. The market is led by the Chilled Raw Packaged Fish and Seafood - Processed category which is also expected to register the fastest growth during 2015-2020. Denis Group is the leading market player in the Fish and Seafood market.
Key Findings - Of the six categories analyzed, Chilled Raw Packaged Fish and Seafood - Processed will be the fastest growing value category, registering a CAGR of 7.2% during 2015-2020
- The use of Rigid Plastics is forecast to register the fastest growth among packaging materials during 2015-2020
- Private label products in the Fish and Seafood market accounted for 25.4% share in 2015
- Denis Group and Li Chuan Food Products Pte Ltd are the leading market players in the Singapore Fish and Seafood market
- Hypermarkets and Supermarkets is the leading distribution channel accounting for more than half of the overall Fish and Seafood distribution in Singapore
Synopsis Canadean's Consumer and Market Insights report on the Fish and Seafood market in Singapore provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures category level distribution data and brands market shares.
What else is contained?
- Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2010-2020
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for Ambient Fish and Seafood, Chilled Raw Packaged Fish and Seafood - Processed, Chilled Raw Packaged Fish and Seafood - Whole Cuts, Dried Fish and Seafood, Fresh Fish and Seafood (Counter) and Frozen Fish and Seafood with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2015-2020
- Leading players: Market share of brands and private labels, including private label growth analysis from 2012-2015
- Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each category through distribution channels such as Hypermarkets and Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Food and Drinks Specialists and others in 2014
- Packaging data: consumption breakdown for packaging materials and containers in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging material data for Rigid Metal , Rigid Plastics, Flexible Packaging, and others; container data for: Can-Food, Tray , Bag/Sachet, and others
Reasons To Buy - Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
Report Description The Fish Market in Europe The total Fish Market is now worth Euro 87.7 billion and is forecast to grow at an average annual 2.1% in current prices during the next five years, but with major variations between countries and products. A unique strategic vision of demand and supply in the...
The US plant-based meat market size is expected to reach values of around $3 billion by 2024, growing at an impressive CAGR of over 24% during 2018–2024. The exponential growth of food trucks, delivery, and takeaway and the increasing number of consumers experimenting with new kinds of foods is driving the growth of the US market. Educational...
106 pages •
By Infiniti Research Limited
• Jan 2019
About this market Growing popularity of offshore aquaculture to drive growth in the market. Offshore aquaculture is a rapidly expanding aquaculture activity and plays a key role in the growth of the market. It enables increased seafood production to meet the growing demand. Fish such as finfish, shellfish. and prawns are...
2018 Future of Global Tuna and Algae Omega-3 Ingredient Market To 2025- Growth Opportunities, Competition And Outlook Of Tuna and Algae Omega-3 Ingredient by Types, Applications and Regions Report Global Tuna and Algae Omega-3 Ingredient markets are witnessing robust growth due to ongoing drive towards investments and...
100 pages •
By Infiniti Research Limited
• Oct 2018
About Carp Carps are various species of oily freshwater fish belonging to the family named cyprinidae. These are a native to Europe and Asia. Technavio’s analysts forecast the Global Carp Market to grow at a CAGR of 5.33% during the period 2019-2023. Covered in this report The report...
598 pages •
By Global Industry Analysts
• Jan 2019
This report analyzes the worldwide markets for Food Processing Machinery and Equipment in US$ Million by the following Product Segments: Meat/Poultry Processing Equipment, Fish/Seafood Processing Equipment, Dry Food Processing Equipment, Beverage Processing Equipment, Pre-Prepared Food Processing Equipment, Dairy Products Processing...
102 pages •
By International Market Analysis Research and Consult
• Feb 2019
The Indian fish market was worth INR 1,110 Billion in 2018. The market is further projected to reach INR 1,998 Billion by 2024, growing at a CAGR of 10.2% during 2019-2024. Accounting for nearly 6% of the global fish production, India today represents one of the largest producers of fish in the world. Both, domestic...
2018 Future of Global Seafood market To 2025- Growth Opportunities, Competition and Outlook Of Seafood Types, Retail Market Types, Distribution Channel and Regions Report Global Seafood markets are witnessing robust growth due to ongoing drive towards investments and plans for market expansion into developing countries....
Fish Meal Market, Global Forecast by Species, End-User: Chicken, Pig, Aquaculture, Production, Export, Import, Countries, Value Chain Analysis Fish Meal looks like as a brown powder, which is obtained from cooking, pressing, evaporating, drying and grinding of whole fish or by product fish. It is...
Fresh catch: As disposable income grows, consumers’ appetites for seafood will follow Abstract Fish & Seafood Markets in the US The Fish and Seafood Markets industry has experienced moderate growth in recent years, primarily as a result of increasing per capita seafood consumption and rising consumer...
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.