Furniture and Floor Coverings Retailing in Argentina- Market Summary and Forecasts; Comprehensive overview of the market, consumer, and competitive context, with retail sales value and forecasts to 2020
Summary With a share of 2.06% in 2015 in the total retail sales, the furniture and floor coverings market is set to witness a CAGR of 16.11% over the forecast period, to reach retail sales of ARS55.3 billion by 2020. The industry furniture and floor coverings market in Argentina is mostly fragmented by independent players. The growth is expected arise from the renovation of old homes and decline price due to competition between the independent retailers.
Key Findings - Home furniture and homewares retailers account for 80.1% of the total sales of furniture and floor coverings
- Major cities have the presence of branded retailers but the penetration into semi-urban and rural areas is dominated by local independent players.
- Sales through online channel are gaining momentum and are expected to grow at a CAGR of 23.58% during 2015-2020.
Synopsis “Furniture and Floor Coverings Retailing in Argentina- Market Summary and Forecasts” is a detailed sector report providing a comprehensive analysis of the emerging trends, forecasts and opportunities to 2020.
What else does this report offer?
- A thorough analysis of consumer trends changing economic and population factors
- Both qualitative and quantitative insights and analysis of the shifting furniture and floor coverings retail dynamics for floor coverings and furniture from 2010 to 2020
- Sales of furniture and floor coverings products through the following channels from 2010 to 2020: Home furniture and homewares retailers; hypermarkets, supermarkets and hard-discounters; online; department stores; value, variety stores and general merchandise retailers; home improvement and gardening supplies retailers; other general and non-specialist direct retailers; cash and carries and warehouse clubs; other specialist retailers
- An overview of key furniture and floor coverings retailers operating across Argentina and their presence across distribution channels
Reasons To Buy - Gain a comprehensive knowledge on furniture and floor coverings sector in the Argentina retail market and develop a competitive advantage from the start of your supply chain
- Investigate current and forecast behavior trends in furniture and floor coverings category to identify the best opportunities to exploit
- Analyze the recommended actions to align your marketing strategies with the crucial trends influencing the consumer behavior
- Understand the fastest growing categories including floor coverings and furniture, with insights on performance across key channels from 2010, with forecasts until 2020
- Explore novel opportunities that will allow you to align your product offerings and strategies to meet demand by analyzing the vital economic and population trends, key consumer and technology trends influencing the furniture and floor coverings market
- Analysis of key international and domestic players operating in the furniture and floor coverings market - including store counts and revenues that give you a competitive edge - identify opportunities to improve your market share
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
Home Office Furniture plays an important role in today’s family and works environment. They serve a variety of purposes, such as kids doing school projects, families working on a home budget or researching online, and people working from home in the office. The rise in the number of people working from home /remote places is driving the demand...
Australia Furniture Market, By Product Type (Home Furniture, Office Furniture and Institutional Furniture), By Point of Sale (Exclusive Showrooms, Supermarkets/Hypermarkets, Online and Others (Furniture Retail Outlets, Traditional Stores, etc.)), By Raw Material Type (Wood, Plastic, Metal and Others (Bamboo, Cane, etc)), By Company,...
215 pages •
By Asia Market Information & Development Company
• Jan 2021
China’s demand for Interior Decorative Products has grown at a fast pace in the past decade. In the next decade, both production and demand will continue to grow. The Chinese economy maintains a high speed growth which has been stimulated by the consecutive increases of industrial output, import & export, consumer...
In the United Arab Emirates, people are increasing their spending on renovating homes (furniture, kitchens, bathrooms, and flooring), and are investing in higher-quality products. In Abu Dhabi and Dubai, there are a large number of expats (more than 170 nationalities), therefore, the region is developing as a potential market for all types...
The Asia Pacific Fireproof Insulation market accounted to US$ 448.59 Million in 2019, and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 4.5% during 2019–2027, to account to US$ 632.98 Mn by 2027. Fireproof insulation material assists in reducing the damage caused by fire.The fireproof insulation materials are available in five forms—foam; chopped...
Ready to assemble furniture is also known as Knock-Down (KD), flat-pack, kit furniture, or self-assembly. This furniture is shipped either flat-packed or unassembled to the customers who arrange and fix it according to their convenience. Since its inception, RTA furniture has evolved through development in technology, material quality, and...
In-depth Analysis and Data-driven Insights on the Impact of COVID-19 Included in this Global Online Pharmacy Market Report The global online pharmacy market by revenue is expected to grow at a CAGR of over 20% during the period 2019–2025. The global online pharmacy market size is likely to cross revenues of over $131 billion...
The North America outdoor furniture market accounted to US$ 5,807.13 million in 2018, and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 4.6% during 2019–2027, to account to US$ 8,750.91 million by 2027. Outdoor furniture such as chairs, tables, seating sets, dining sets, loungers, daybeds, and hammocks are popular among both residential and commercial...
The Europe outdoor furniture market accounted to US$ 4,705.36 million in 2018, and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 4.4% during 2019–2027, to account to US$ 6,942.21 million by 2027. Outdoor furniture such as chairs, tables, seating sets, dining sets, loungers, daybeds, and hammocks are popular among both residential and commercial...
175 pages •
By Asia Market Information & Development Company
• Aug 2020
China’s demand for Home Furnishing has grown at a fast pace in the past decade. In the next decade, both production and demand will continue to grow. The Chinese economy maintains a high speed growth which has been stimulated by the consecutive increases of industrial output, imports & exports, consumer consumption...
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.