MGIC Investment Corporation (MTG) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis, Timetric
- May 2016 •
- 31 pages •
- Report ID: 3818340
Timetric's "MGIC Investment Corporation (MTG) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, key competitors, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "MGIC Investment Corporation"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "MGIC Investment Corporation" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "MGIC Investment Corporation"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
MGIC Investment Corporation (MGIC Investment) is a provider of mortgage insurance products. The company, through its subsidiaries, provides private mortgage insurance in the US. The company offers primary insurance, pool insurance and bulk transactions coverage. It also provides contract underwriting and related services and various mortgage services, including portfolio analytics and loan origination, mortgage lead generation and secondary marketing of mortgage-related assets for the mortgage finance industry. The company distributes its private mortgage insurance through its subsidiary, Mortgage Guaranty Insurance Corporation. MGIC Investment is headquartered in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, the US.