Summary Consumer mood is improving, however the majority of them remain cautious about prices and do their shopping thoughtfully; price discounts remain a key factor when choosing a product. Private Label underperformed the market; the products were mostly successful in the categories, where consumers show the least brand loyalty. Overall commercial beverages consumption remained stable in 2015 compared to 2014.
Key Findings - As the winter months were warmer in comparison to last year the beverage market grew slightly
- The health and wellness trend impacted positively on the consumption of packaged water, as the benefits of water consumption are often spoken about in the media
- Beer volume tapered off in Q4-15 as a result of an excise tax increase in March and consumers switching from discounted to premium beer
- A smooth performance was recorded for dairy drinks in Q4-15 compared to the previous year, as despite decreased prices the weather was average
- The competition in retail chains for hot beverages was rather fierce, as the market was highly fragmented with many brands on shelves
Synopsis Canadean's Lithuania Quarterly Beverage Tracker Q4-15 covering soft drinks, dairy drinks, hot drinks and alcoholic drinks is an essential tool for keeping up-to-date with the latest industry performance and developments on a quarterly basis, covering:
- Topline consumption volumes for Q4-2015 vs Q4-2014, moving annual totals (MAT), full year 2015 provisional data and 2016 forecasts for all beverage categories
- Carbonates consumption data for Q4-2015 vs Q4-2014, moving annual totals (MAT), full year 2015 provisional data and 2016 forecasts split by regular vs low calorie, and key flavour
- An economic mood indicator with an at a glance assessment of industry confidence levels, private label performance vs brands and price trends
- Insightful and valuable analysis of the drivers behind the latest quarterly trends and assumptions for full year 2016
- Analysis of significant activity in the soft drinks market, including new product introductions (ranked by brand owner and detailing flavour, pack type/size, retail price and selected product shots)
- Update on important soft drinks corporate activity
- Quarterly selected retail price movements for key brands by category covering the most recent five quarters
- Our Q4 special focus update on the latest trends in functional and flavoured waters
Reasons To Buy - Gain an in-depth understanding of the most up-to-date trends in the Lithuania beverage industry to support and enhance your strategic planning
- Investigate the latest quarterly and emerging annual trends in Lithuania to back your marketing initiatives
- Analyse the latest beverage category 2016 forecast projections to make well-informed decisions on the outlook in the marketplace for your company
- View a selection of the key quarterly new soft drinks product launches and identify competitor activity
- Access a quarterly Special Focus on a current industry 'hot topic' offering qualitative insight from local consultants to determine opportunities for product innovation
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
China Beverages Consumption Trends and Forecasts Tracker, Q1 2021 (Dairy and Soy Drinks, Alcoholic Drinks, Soft Drinks and Hot Drinks)
China Quarterly Beverage Tracker Q1-21 covering soft drinks, dairy drinks, hot drinks and alcoholic drinks is an essential tool for keeping up-to-date...
United States of America Beverages Consumption Trends and Forecasts Tracker, Q1 2021 (Dairy and Soy Drinks, Alcoholic Drinks, Soft Drinks and Hot Drinks)
United States of America Quarterly Beverage Tracker Q1-21 covering soft drinks, dairy drinks, hot drinks and alcoholic drinks is an...
Russia Beverages Consumption Trends and Forecasts Tracker, Q1 2021 (Dairy and Soy Drinks, Alcoholic Drinks, Soft Drinks and Hot Drinks)
Russia Quarterly Beverage Tracker Q1-21 covering soft drinks, dairy drinks, hot drinks and alcoholic drinks is an essential tool for keeping up-to-date...
Full glass: The easing of COVID-19 restrictions is expected to result in industry revenue growing in 2021-22 Abstract Pubs & Bars in the UK Pubs and bars prepare and serve beverages for consumption on their own premises. The industry only includes individuals and companies that operate pubs. Companies...
Coffee break: Operators will likely expand menu options to appeal to more consumers Abstract Coffee & Snack Shops in the US Over the five years to 2019, the Coffee and Snack Shops industry has been bolstered by growth in the domestic economy. Increases in consumer spending, driven by higher disposable...
Finland Beverages Consumption Trends and Forecasts Tracker, Q4 2020 (Dairy and Soy Drinks, Alcoholic Drinks, Soft Drinks and Hot Drinks)
Finland Beverages Quarterly Consumption Insights, Q4 2020 covering soft drinks, dairy drinks, hot drinks and alcoholic drinks is an essential tool for...
Open bar: Rising disposable income will likely enable consumers to spend more alcohol Abstract Beer, Wine & Liquor Stores in the US The Beer, Wine and Liquor Stores industry comprises specialty shops specifically licensed to sell alcoholic beverages for off-premises consumption. Amid rising per capita...
Abstract Global Soft Drink & Bottled Water Manufacturing The Global Soft Drink and Bottled Water Manufacturing industry has experienced multiple obstacles from mature markets over the five years to 2019, leading to a global industry contraction. Due to growing health concerns, consumers in North America and...
Abstract Global Spirits Manufacturing The Global Spirits Manufacturing industry is anticipated to sink over the five years to 2018 as a result of poor performance in Eastern Europe which outweighed modest growth of other regions. Spirit consumption in emerging markets such as Asia has grown while consumers...
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.