The 2nd edition of the 'Heating Spares Market Report – UK 2016-2020 Analysis' incorporates original input and primary research and represents an up-to-date and perceptive review of this substanital market. The heating spares market is highly complex, comprising a wide range of products with some of the major merchants supplying around 50,000 products. The report focuses on market size and trends, supply, distribution and future prospects, and also provides an overview of the key product groups within the UK heating market.
Key content covered:
• Market Overview - size, structure, key trends, future prospects and review of key product groups, including; • Boilers - PCB, heat exchangers, pumps, relief valves, thermostats, diverters, pressure switches, burners, solenoids etc. • Solid fuel - solenoid valves, thermostats, pumps, sensors etc. • Water heaters - timers, elements, switches, valves, temperature and pressure relief valves etc. • Consumables - washers, gaskets, O rings etc. • Supply and distribution - main suppliers and key distribution channels.
Key areas of insight include:
• Key influences on the market including technological developments of boilers and other heating systems, increased cost of boiler replacement, legislation and environmental issues, the weather. • The wide range of heating products including renewable technologies and other new technological developments are expanding the range of spares required. • Changes in types of heating systems, such as the increasing use of combination boilers, impacting on demand for spares. • National merchants continuing dominance of the heating spares supply chain. However, competition from internet sales is growing and some regional and local merchants have experienced higher sales growth in recent years.
Key areas of coverage in the report include:
HEATING SPARES MARKET
• Overall market size, trends and forecasts – value of the market size and forecasts from 2016 to 2020. • Key products and suppliers – boiler manufacturers, supplier profiles and market shares. • Imports and exports of ‘parts of boilers’ 2011-2015. • Legislation and environmental concerns – Building Regulations, Energy Company Obligation, and smart meters. • Renewable energy technologies - ground source and air source heat pumps, solar thermal, and biomass. • Trends for the future and key influencing factors.
DISTRIBUTION AND SUPPLY CHAIN
• Distribution supply chain structure illustrating the major channels in the heating spares sector. • Assessment of the changing nature of the supply chain. • Market mix by channel – builders and plumbers merchants, DIY multiples, heating specialists, electrical wholesalers, Internet e-tailers and others including the boiler manufacturers. • Key companies within the relevant channels, shares, strengths and characteristics etc. • Market shares of the national builders and plumbers merchants in the heating spares sector.
KEY PRODUCT GROUPS IN THE UK HEATING MARKET
• Domestic heating market product mix including ownership levels, product mix and product trends, major suppliers and market shares. • Circulator pump market development and market size, product mix by type of circulator – stand-alone, boiler-integrated, key product trends – high efficiency circulators, move towards boiler-integrated etc. • Supplier market shares, key companies, strengths and characteristics etc. • Electrical heating products (central heating products, space heating and water heating) including product mix and product trends, major suppliers, market strengths and key characteristics, in addition to comments on distribution channels.
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
The global electrical enclosure market reached a value of around US$ 6 Billion in 2020. An electrical enclosure refers to a closed cabinet that houses various equipment such as power generators, transformers and telecommunication devices along with various other components such as mount switches, knobs and display monitors....
The global siding market reached a value of US$ 90.1 Billion in 2020. Looking forward, the analyst expects the market to exhibit moderate growth during 2021-2026. Keeping in mind the uncertainties of COVID-19, we are continuously tracking and evaluating the direct as well as the indirect influence of the pandemic on different end use sectors....
The global HVAC market value is anticipated to reach US$202.92 billion in 2025, growing at a CAGR of 6.72% for the period spanning from 2021-2025. Factors such as growing global population, increasing construction activities, emerging home automation market, intensifying annual mean temperature and escalating e-commerce retail sales...
The HVAC Equipment market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 4.7% over the forecast period (2021-2026). The booming construction business in individual emerging economies and the increasing end-user markets, like the data center market, are significant factors driving the growth of the HVAC equipment market over the forecast period. Some of...
120 pages •
By Infiniti Research Limited
• May 2020
Global Heat Pipes Market 2020-2024
The analyst has been monitoring the heat pipes market and it is poised to grow by USD 637.35 mn during 2020-2024 progressing at a CAGR of 4% during the forecast period. Our reports on heat pipes market provides a holistic analysis, market size and forecast, trends, growth drivers, and...
The Europe Cleanroom Technology Market would witness market growth of 3.5% CAGR during the forecast period (2019-2025). It is projected that technical advancements in cleanroom technology would support the growth of the sector. Cleanroom technology has evolved from traditional cleanrooms to modular versatile technology that benefits...
Energy use in the construction industry is high.Additionally, the heavy machinery used in construction still leans heavily on fossil fuels, and inefficient electricity use can lead to huge waste of fossil fuels further down the energy supply line.
This creates the demand for sustainability drives in the building and construction industry....
The Europe HVAC Control Systems Market would witness market growth of 11.99% CAGR during the forecast period (2019-2025).
The implementation of technologically advanced smart devices has increased the demand for HVAC controls. Manufacturers focus on providing connectivity and home automation with Internet of Things (IoT) enabled HVAC...
The global heating, ventilation and air conditioning market is estimated to reach US$201.4 billion in 2023, growing at a CAGR of 6.72% for the period spanning 2018-2023. The growth of the market has been driven by rising global population, increasing construction activities, intensifying annual mean temperature, escalating e-commerce retail...
India B2B Air Filter Systems Market By Type (Medium Efficiency, HEPA, Low Efficiency, Gas Phase and Others), By Application (HVAC, Cleanroom, Baghouse, Corrosion Control and Others), By End-Use, Competition, Forecast & Opportunities, 2013 - 2023 According to “India B2B Air Filter Systems Market By Type, By Application,...
Oil And Gas
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.