Electrosurgical Devices - 5EU Analysis and Market Forecasts
Electrosurgical generators and instruments have become indispensable tools in cutting, sealing, and coagulating tissue during a variety of open and laparoscopic procedures. Radiofrequency equipment has been the mainstay in the operating room since the advent of surgical energy, but ultrasonic generators and instruments have slowly gained acceptance in surgical settings. Furthermore, manufacturers have introduced entirely new modalities, such as argon plasma coagulation, to address needs in specific arenas such as flexible endoscopy and bronchoscopy. Surgical technology firms have begun to develop specialty instruments for particular indications and surgical procedures.
The 5EU market has been estimated in this report, which covers the France, Germany, Italy, Spain, and the UK up to 2021. The report provides an investigation of unmet needs, future adoption trends and compound annual growth rates (CAGR) for each geography and market segment. In addition, this report presents the current market drivers and barriers which will influence the future market growth of electrosurgical devices.
*This is an on-demand report and will be delivered within 4 working days (excluding weekends) of the purchase.
Key Questions Answered
- What is the current and future market outlook for electrosurgical devices in 5EU markets? - Which are the key, high growth markets? Which segments are growing the fastest? - What are the unmet needs? What is the scope for more innovation and what are the end-users looking for in their products? - What are some of the newer innovations that may fulfill these unmet needs? What are the physician perceptions and market outlooks? - Medtronic, Olympus, and Ethicon became market leaders by offering a variety of products in different electrosurgical modalities, including monopolar, bipolar, and ultrasonic surgeries. Other companies, such as ConMed, Erbe, and Bovie Medical have remained innovative in order to compete with the larger manufacturers. What are their market shares in the 5EU region and which companies constitute the remainder of the market?
Reasons to buy
- “What Physicians Think” quotes provide a unique insight into how healthcare professionals are reacting to events within the industry, and what their responses could mean for industry strategists. In this report you will understand the perceptions of leading physicians and other stakeholders from around the world. This information is essential for all strategic decision makers in every organization allowing them to act on high quality information.
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
398 pages •
By Global Industry Analysts
• Apr 2021
- The global market for Electrosurgery is projected to reach US$5.3 billion by 2025 driven by the growing burden of surgical conditions and the ensuing need to reduce the associated economic and financial costs. Surgery represents an essential component of the healthcare system and improper surgical care, surgical...
Squeaky clean: rising industrial production activity will boost industry revenue growth Abstract Ultrasonic Cleaning Equipment Manufacturing Ultrasonic Cleaning Equipment Manufacturing industry revenue is highly susceptible to shifts in consumer demand, demand for healthcare services and industrial...
Remedy for everything: The rapid advent of high-cost equipment is expected to boost industry revenue growth Abstract Medical Equipment Rental Over the past five years, the Medical Equipment Rental industry has exhibited growth due to the rapid advent of high-cost equipment. As many healthcare providers...
The Europe Surgical Robotic Systems Market would witness market growth of 20.5% CAGR during the forecast period (2020-2026). In recent years, developed robots permits doctors and surgeons to perform complicated surgeries and procedures with high adaptability and accuracy. Surgical robotic arms provide excellent control over tasks that...
164 pages •
By Persistence Market Research
• Apr 2020
Electroencephalography (EEG) Devices Market - Scope of the Report
The analyst recently published a market study on the global electroencephalography (EEG) devices market.The study provides a detailed assessment of key market dynamics, including the drivers, trends, opportunities restraints, and detailed information...
The Global Sleep Apnea Devices Market size is expected to reach $8.8 billion by 2025, rising at a market growth of 7.2% CAGR during the forecast period. The problem of sleep apnea occurs when the upper airway is blocked again and again during sleep. Previously, tracheostomy was the only effective treatment for obstructive sleep apnea, which...
A critical aspect of efficiency in healthcare organizations is asset management. Hospitals have thousands of assets to track and maintain, and failure of which results in increased waste and downtime, restricted patient flow, decreased quality of care, poor employee productivity, and financial losses.Hospitals are demanding more holistic solutions...
- An overview of the advanced image-guided surgery (IGS) systems and their widespread healthcare applications
- Regional dynamics of the global IGS technologies market covering regions, including the U.S., APAC, Europe and rest of the world with data estimation for 2019 and projections of compound...
The Global Medical Terminology Software Market is poised to grow strong during the forecast period 2017 to 2027. Some of the prominent trends that the market is witnessing include preference for cloud-based solutions are increasing, semantic interoperability is growing, and introduction to icd-11 guidelines. Based...
Executive summary mHealth refers to the application of telecommunications in medicine and includes everything from connected medical devices to digital care programs. The adoption of mHealth solutions in healthcare is driven by a wide range of incentives, related to everything from demographics and technology development...
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.