Summary The Fish and Seafood market in Turkey is forecast to register higher growth in value terms during 2015-2020 compared to 2010-2015 driven by a stable economic growth coupled with a large young population base rise. Chilled Raw Packaged Fish and seafood - Processed is the leading value category while the Ambient Fish and Seafood category is forecast to register the fastest growth during 2015-2020 among all other categories. Oral Hygiene consumption among Turks is mainly influenced by the Weight Management and the Widening Inequality trends in the market.
Key Findings - Fish and Seafood market in Turkey will register higher growth in value terms during 2015-2020 compared to 2010-2015
- The Fresh Fish and Seafood (Counter) category has the largest volume share in the overall Fish and Seafood market
- The Ambient Fish and Seafood category will register fastest growth during 2015-2020
- Hypermarkets and Supermarkets is the leading distribution channel in Turkey's Food market
- Rigid Plastics is the most commonly used packaging material in the Fish and Seafood market
Synopsis Canadean's Consumer and Market Insights report on the Fish and Seafood market in Turkey provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures category level distribution data and brands market shares.
What else is contained?
- Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2010-2020
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for Ambient Fish and Seafood, Chilled Raw Packaged Fish and Seafood - Processed, Chilled Raw Packaged Fish and Seafood - Whole Cuts, Dried Fish and Seafood, Fresh Fish and Seafood (Counter) and Frozen Fish and Seafood with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2015-2020
- Leading players: Market share of brands and private labels, including private label growth analysis from 2012-2015
- Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each category through distribution channels such as Hypermarkets and Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Food and Drinks Specialists and others in 2014
- Packaging data: consumption breakdown for packaging materials and containers in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging material data for Rigid Plastics, Flexible Packaging, Rigid Metal, and others; container data for: Can-Food, Bag/Sachet, Tray, and others
- Consumer level trends: Top four consumer trends which influence Fish and Seafood products consumption
- Future outlook: Reviews and recommendations on how the market will shape up from 2015-2020
Reasons To Buy - Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
- Access the key and most influential consumer trends driving Fish and Seafood products consumption, and how they influence consumer behavior in the market which will help determine the best audiences to target
- Access to analysis on products launched in the market
- Our team of analysts have placed a significant emphasis on changes expected in the market that will provide a clear picture of the opportunities that can be tapped over the next five years, resulting in revenue expansion
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
The aquafeed market is projected to register a CAGR of 2.3% over the forecast period. The growing demand for fish has increased export-oriented aquaculture and increased the adoption of ’Scientific Aquaculture Management Practices’ (SAMP). As a result, fish farming is anticipated to grow, presenting an opportunity for the aquafeed market to...
455 pages •
By Global Industry Analysts
• Sep 2020
With COVID-19 having a damaging impact on Aquaculture, the market is expected to lose steam before recovering to reach a projected global market size of US$245.1 billion by 2027. Stringent lockdown measures imposed by governments worldwide to control the spread of the pandemic have cast a shadow on food and nutrition security. Global food...
Growth in the aquaculture industry and rising seafood trade are projected to drive the overall growth of the aquafeed market. The global aquafeed market size is projected to grow from USD 50, 616.4 million in 2020 to USD 71, 619 million by 2025, at a CAGR of 7.2% during the forecast period. Factors such as the growing aquaculture industry...
369 pages •
By The Business Research Company
• Oct 2020
Poultry Global Market Opportunities And Strategies To 2030: COVID-19 Impact and Recovery provides the strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global poultry market. Description: Where is the largest and fastest growing market for the poultry market? How does...
Salmon fish is one of the most popular seafood, which is widely consumed by the people all around the world. This fish species is highly rich in protein and provides some of the essential nutrients which are associated with a healthy profile in customers and therefore, considered as one of the functional food. Presently,...
200 pages •
By Future Market Insight Global & Consulting Pvt Ltd
• Jun 2020
A recent market study published “Fish Protein Isolate Market: Global Industry Analysis 2015-2019 & Forecast 2020-2030” offers a comprehensive assessment of the most important market dynamics. After conducting thorough research on the historical, as well as current growth parameters of the fish protein isolate market, the growth prospects of...
Processed Seafood Market Research Report by Type (Crabs, Fish, Molluscs, Roe, and Shrimps), by Technique (Canning, Cold storing, Cooking, Curing, and Dehydration), by End-Product, by Distribution - Global Forecast to 2025 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19 The Global Processed Seafood Market is expected to grow from USD...
The Asia Pacific fish protein hydrolysate market is accounted to US$ 86.2 Mn in 2018 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 5.9% to account to US$ 143.6 Mn by 2027 during the forecast period 2019 - 2027. Fish protein hydrolysate is a bioactive compound that is a blend of degraded proteins extracted by the hydrolysis of protein extracted...
The North America fish protein hydrolysate market is accounted to US 139.9 Mn in 2018 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 5.0% during the forecast period 2019 - 2027, to account to US$ 215.6 Mn by 2027. Fish protein hydrolysate is a bioactive compound that is a blend of degraded proteins extracted by the hydrolysis of protein extracted...
This report is 80% complete and can be delivered within three working days post order confirmation and will include the latest impact analysis of Covid-19 in 2020 and forecast. Global Ornamental Fish Market By Type (Tropical Fresh Water, Temperate Fresh Water, Marine Ornamentals), By Application (Residential, Commercial),...
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.