Genworth Financial, Inc. (GNW) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis, Timetric
- June 2016 •
- 40 pages •
- Report ID: 3903817
Timetric's "Genworth Financial, Inc. (GNW) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries, employee biographies as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Genworth Financial, Inc."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Genworth Financial, Inc." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Genworth Financial, Inc."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Genworth Financial, Inc. (Genworth) is a financial and insurance provider. The company offers a range of insurance and financial products and solutions to its clients. Its products offering include long term care insurance, traditional life insurance, mortgage insurance, annuity insurance, variable annuities and accident and health care insurance. Its service offering include claims settlement services, online insurance support services and financial and insurance advisory services. It also offers services such as funding agreements, funding agreements backing notes (FABN) services and guaranteed investment contracts (GIC) services. The company provides its products and solutions to individual and institutional clients. It distributes its products and services through sales force, independent producers, employers group and financial intermediaries. The company operates in the US, Canada, Australia, the UK, Brazil, Mexico and Bermuda. Genworth is headquartered in Richmond, Virginia, the US.