SaaS and PaaS are the leading cloud computing technology types that will gain prominence within the industry in 2016. Rising demand for hybrid cloud architecture and disaster recovery solutions from companies is considered an important factor, which is encouraging the adoption of IaaS among large companies. Organizations are focusing on various secured storage solutions that provide the flexibility to store and process their data in third-party data centers and significantly reduce their expenditure on IT. Hybrid cloud is expected to see a greater budget allocation in 2016, compared to 2015; communications and IT industries are strongly determined to adopt cloud computing services over the next 12 months.
- Of the cloud computing implementation types, hybrid cloud is expected to gain interest over the next 12 months
- Flexibility and scalability, and reduced need for purchasing and maintaining IT Hardware are the key factors influencing the deployment of cloud computing
- Respondents operating in Europe are allocating the largest part of their cloud computing budget towards SaaS in 2015 and 2016
- Organizations identify software application hosting and database management system as the key cloud computing services that will gain significance in 2016
Kable's Cloud Computing Market: Technology Models, Challenges, and Business Benefits, examines executives' opinion on the key factors that are driving the cloud computing market and the inclination of enterprises in adopting cloud computing models based on their technology types and implementation types. Additionally, it provides information about popular cloud computing services, industry verticals that are keen to adopt cloud computing services, and the budget allocation of organizations to the various cloud computing models.
What else does this report offer?
- Adoption of cloud computing technology types: provides information about the cloud computing technology types that are expected to gain significance within organizations in 2016
- Favored cloud computing implementation types: identifies cloud computing implementation types that are gaining prominence among organizations
- Popular hybrid cloud versions: tracks the most important versions of hybrid cloud trending upward in the next 12 months.
- Key drivers: examines the significant factors influencing the use of cloud computing within organizations
- Expected investment towards cloud computing: evaluates the percentage of enterprises' annual procurement budget being spent on cloud computing services
- Change in cloud computing technology budget: identifies how enterprises' cloud computing budgets were allocated across the technology areas in 2015 and how they change in 2016
- Budget allocation for cloud computing implementation areas: highlights the change in investment towards public, private, and hybrid cloud in 2015 and 2016
- Popular cloud computing services: projects the key services with the highest potential benefits from cloud computing technology
- Key industry verticals: highlights industry verticals that are keen to adopt cloud computing services
- Concerns to implement cloud computing: analyzes major concerns faced by organizations in the adoption of cloud computing
Reasons To Buy
- Helps to alter investment allocation by understanding key cloud computing technologies and implementation areas highlighted by survey executives during 2015 and 2016
- Highlights key factors and industry verticals influencing the use of cloud computing, thus helping organizations to realign business strategy
- Enables organizations to improve work flexibility and scalability and drastically reduces the need for purchasing and maintaining IT Hardware
- Helps organizations to enhance their revenue growth opportunities and make effective business strategy decisions by knowing popular cloud computing services
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
This IDC study discusses market dynamics that influenced hybrid IT consulting and integration services revenue in 2020 and provides insight into developments that will influence demand for the 2021-2025 forecast period. "2020 exposed strategic gaps for many enterprises in their digital transformation (DX) road maps," states Leslie Rosenberg,...
The global enterprise information archiving (EIA) market (henceforth referred to as the market studied) was valued at USD 5.93 billion in 2020, and it is expected to reach a value of USD 12.49 billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of 13.51% over the forecast period (2021-2026).
The growth of enterprise information archiving solutions...
The Management Decision Market is expected to register a CAGR of 15.26% over the forecast period 2021 - 2026. The outbreak of COVID-19 has caused immense secondary effects on many economies. Some companies are seeing shutdowns of their supply chains, while others face extreme demands, leading to disrupted workforces and changed communication...
The global Artificial Intelligence (AI) in the IoT market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 27.3% during the forecast period (2021-2026). The need to efficiently process huge volumes of real-time data being generated from IoT devices, the growing demand for performance management appliances, and the need to reduce downtime and maintenance...
Global Serverless Architecture Market, By Type (Automation & Integration Services, Monitoring Services, API Management Services, Security, and Support & Maintenance), By Deployment Model (Public Cloud, and Private Cloud), By Organization Size (Small & Medium-Sized Enterprises, and Large Enterprises), By End User (Telecommunications...
Digitalization is the key enabler of decentralization and decarbonization, the other two D’s shaping the energy industry transformation.Cloud computing, Big Data, analytics, and the Internet of Things (IoT) are among technologies that enable the digital transformation of electric utilities and facilitate new ways of electricity production,...
The global asset performance management market size is expected to grow at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 10.1% during the forecast period, to reach USD 4.0 billion by 2026 from USD 2.5 billion in 2021. Key factors that are expected to drive the growth of the market are the rising demand to meet regulatory compliance and reporting...
This IDC study examines the market for financial applications, which is expected to see solid growth, in part, by the sharper focus on financial applications that was a prominent side effect from the pandemic for many businesses. In many ways, the crisis has accelerated the adoption of cloud financial applications relative to on-premises and...
This IDC study provides a forecast for and analyzes key trends affecting the worldwide market for datacenter SDN."Growth in the worldwide datacenter SDN market was decelerating before 2020, but the global COVID-19 pandemic delivered an additional significant blow, resulting in slightly negative growth for the calendar year. Although IDC forecasts...
Driven by digital transformation requirements, the trend of companies migrating to the cloud rose worldwide over the last few years and is likely to accelerate in the next few years.More businesses embarked on the cloud journey to support remote workers and quickly adapt to the requirements and challenges of the COVID-19 pandemic, another...
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.