Mexico Mobile Payment Business and Investment Opportunities – Market Size and Forecast (2014-2020) by Mobile Commerce, P2P transfer, Bill Payment, Retail Spend, Consumer Attitude & Behaviour, Market Risk, Competitive Landscape and Market Innovation
This report from PayNXT360 provides a strategic analysis of mobile payment market dynamics, offering a wealth of insights to help companies understand business and investment opportunities along with risks and innovation.
- Market Dynamics: Provides a comprehensive view on size and structure, industry dynamics, market trends, consumer attitude and behaviour, and competitive landscape in mobile payment industry. Details market opportunities across 30 market segments in mobile payment for the period 2014-2020 and identifies opportunities, potential risks, and market innovation.
- Mobile Commerce: Provides insights, market estimates and forecasts to assess opportunities in mobile commerce market segments. Details three essential KPIs – mobile payment transaction value, volume and average transaction value across five key segments: mobile shopping; travel; entertainment and event pay; digital products; and services, restaurants & bars, and others.
- Mobile Person-to-Person (P2P) Transfers: Provides insights, market estimates and forecasts to assess opportunities in P2P segment, broken down by domestic and international remittances. Details three essential KPIs – mobile payment transaction value, volume and average transaction value.
- Mobile Recharge and Bill Payment: Provides market estimates and forecasts to assess opportunities in mobile recharge and bill payment segment, covering transaction value, volume and average transaction value.
- Mobile Proximity: Provides transaction value market size and forecast by in-person and remote payment.
- Mobile Technology: Provides strategic insights and market share by key mobile payment technologies – SMS / USSD, NFC, Code Based, and Web Based.
- Competitive Landscape and Market Share Analysis: Provides detailed overview of competitive landscape along with key strategies adopted to gain market share. Also includes market share by key players in value terms.
- Consumer Attitude and Behaviour: Drawing from proprietary survey results, this report identifies and interprets key mobile payment KPIs, including spend by age, gender, and income level in both value and volume terms.
- Retail Spend: Breaks down retail spend across 10 categories to provide detailed insights on consumer behaviour and changing dynamics of spend through mobile wallet.
- Innovation and Strategies: Explores mobile wallet strategies, including innovations across categories, competitive positioning, and new product launches.- Market Data and Insights: It details market opportunities across 30 market segments in mobile payment industry for the period 2014-2020 and identifies potential opportunities, risks, and innovations. It also covers market size and forecast on mobile payment user base and other drivers. Market estimates and forecasts assess overall mobile payment industry on three essential KPIs – mobile payment transaction value, volume and average transaction value.
- Mobile Commerce Segments: Mobile shopping; travel; entertainment and event pay; digital products; and services, restaurants & bars, and others
- Mobile Person-to-Person (P2P) Transfer Segments: Domestic and international remittances
- Mobile Recharge and Bill Payment
- Mobile Proximity: In-person and remote payment
- Mobile Technology: Key mobile payment technologies – SMS / USSD, NFC, Code Based, and Web Based
- Consumer Spend Segments: Age, Income, Gender
- Retail spend categories: Food and Grocery, Health & Beauty, Apparel and Footwear, Books / Music / Video, Consumer Electronics, Pharmacy and Wellness, Restaurants & Bars, Toys, Kids & Babies, Media and Entertainment, Services- In-depth Understanding of Mobile Payment Market Dynamics: Understand market opportunities, key trends and drivers along with five year forecast (2014-2020).
- Develop Market Specific Strategies: Identify growth segments and target specific opportunities to formulate your mobile wallet strategy; assess market specific key trends, drivers and risks in the mobile payment industry.
- Get Insights into Consumer Attitude and Behaviour: Understand changing consumer attitude and behaviour and boost ROI. Get detailed insights into retail spend through mobile wallet.
- Explore Innovation and Competitive Strategy: Understand the competitive landscape, major players, and market innovation.
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
140 pages •
By yStats - Global E-Commerce Intelligence
• Jun 2018
Full Year 2017” tells of the growing preference of online shoppers in the Asia-Pacific region to pay for purchases with digital wallets. E-Commerce in the vast Asia-Pacific region is rapidly expanding, with digital and mobile wallets emerging as the leading payment method in many of the 10 major markets of the region covered in the...
Mobile Financial Services in Africa and the Middle East: Telco service portfolios and positioning strategies Summary After more than a decade since Mobile Financial Services (MFS) first made an initial impact on the wider market, their revenue growth still remains high in first-movers such as Kenya....
FinTrack: May 2018 - Tracking innovation in financial services Summary Every month, FinTrack will showcase the latest innovations from financial providers around the world. Each innovation is assessed and rated on key criteria, providing you with valuable insight. The provision of financial...
Payments in New Zealand 2017: What Consumers Want Summary "Payments in New Zealand 2017: What Consumers Want", report examines the consumer payments market in New Zealand, considering payment cards, online payments, P2P payments, and newer payment technologies such as mobile wallets and contactless....
41 pages •
By Euromonitor International
• May 2018
Payment is an integral part of the retail transaction. Some of the largest retailers today have come to power by making payments more convenient. Convenience is, however, largely subjective, and it is often relative to previous norms. This report considers what those norms are in nearly 80 countries by outlining the most important payment...
143 pages •
By Infiniti Research Limited
• May 2018
About POS Terminals Market in the Retail Sector A POS terminal is a combination of systems that are utilized to facilitate simpler and faster checkouts for customers at the time of billing. POS terminals are of two types, namely non-EMV and EMV POS terminals. Technavio’s analysts forecast the Global POS Terminals...