Radian Group Inc. (RDN) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis, Timetric
- June 2016 •
- 37 pages •
- Report ID: 3942036
Timetric's "Radian Group Inc. (RDN) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries, employee biographies as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Radian Group Inc."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Radian Group Inc." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Radian Group Inc."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Radian Group Inc. (Radian) is a credit enhancement company. The company, through its subsidiaries, offers mortgage insurance on domestic residential First-liens solutions to the mortgage and real estate industries. Its offerings include direct insurance and reinsurance solutions, credit default swaps services, mortgage insurance solution, evaluating credit risk, claims management services, structured financing, reinsurance and other private mortgage insurance and risk management products. Radian, through its offerings, caters to mortgage bankers, commercial banks, mortgage brokers, financial institutions, saving institutions, credit unions and other mortgage lenders in the US. Radian is headquartered in Philadelphia, the US.