Summary Poland’s retail market for electrical and electronics had a market share of 5.6% in 2015. The electronics and electrical products market in Poland is mature and has seen significant growth over the past few years. The market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 5.56%, to reach PLN37.9 billion by 2020. This growth will be driven by the investments made by international retailers in this category.
Key Findings - Online channel is gaining increasing adoption and sales through the channel are expected to grow at a CAGR of 16.38% over the next five years.
- Electrical and electronics specialists will remain the major channel for sales having accounted for 56% of the sales in the category
- Communications equipment has contributed significant share towards the electrical and electronics category group in 2015.
Synopsis “Electrical and Electronics Retailing in Poland – Market Summary & Forecasts” is a detailed sector report providing a comprehensive analysis of the emerging trends, forecasts and opportunities to 2020.
What else does this report offer?
- A thorough analysis of consumer trends changing economic and population factors
- Both qualitative and quantitative insights and analysis of the shifting electrical and electronics retail dynamics for communication equipment, computer hardware and software, consumer electronics, household appliances, photographic equipment from 2010 to 2020
- The report further covers the sales of electrical and electronics products through the following channels from 2010 to 2020: Electrical and electronics specialists; online; hypermarkets, supermarkets and hard-discounters; music, video, book, stationery and entertainment software specialists; value, variety stores and general merchandise retailers; department stores; other general and non-specialist direct retailers; cash and carries and warehouse clubs; other specialist retailers and convenience Stores (including Independents) and gas stations
- An overview of key electrical and electronics retailers operating across the product segment and their presence across channels
Reasons To Buy - Gain a comprehensive knowledge on electrical and electronics sector in the Poland retail market and develop a competitive advantage from the start of your supply chain
- Investigate current and forecast behaviour trends in electrical and electronics category to identify the best opportunities to exploit
- Analyze the recommended actions to align your marketing strategies with the crucial trends influencing the consumer behavior
- Understand the fastest growing categories including communications equipment, computer hardware and software. consumer electronics, household appliances and photographic equipment in the market, with insights on performance across key channels from 2010, with forecasts until 2020
- Explore novel opportunities that will allow you to align your product offerings and strategies to meet demand by analyzing the vital economic and population trends, key consumer and technology trends influencing the electrical and electronics market
- Analysis of key international and domestic players operating in the electrical and electronics market – including store counts and revenues that give you a competitive edge - identify opportunities to improve your market share
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
Executive Summary A comprehensive research report created through extensive primary research (inputs from industry experts, companies, stakeholders) and secondary research, the report aims to present the analysis of Global POS Terminal Market. The report analyzes the Global POS Terminal Market By Product Type (Fixed and...
Executive Summary A comprehensive research report created through extensive primary research (inputs from industry experts, companies, stakeholders) and secondary research, the report aims to present the analysis of Global Virtual Personal Assistants Market. The report analyzes the Global Virtual Personal Assistants Market...
UK Online Mobile & Tablet Retailing 2019-2024 Summary As UK consumers increasingly turn to their smartphones for convenience, mobile will continue to be the fastest growing area within the UK retail market with spend increasing by £17.1bn over the next five years to reach £33.2bn by 2024. Mobiles...
36 pages •
By Market Intelligence & Consulting Institute
• Jun 2019
According to the survey conducted by MIC, the number of Taiwanese consumers preferring both physical and online shopping and online shopping-only is increasing; the number of consumers preferring to shop only at physical stores, however, is declining, indicating that online retail platforms have become an important channel for consumers...
ePharmacy Market Size, Outlook and Growth Opportunities, 2019- 2025 Global ePharmacy Market Size, Outlook and Growth Opportunities to 2025: By Drug Type (Prescription Drugs, Over-the-counter (OTC) Drugs), By Product Type (Skin Care, Dental, Cold and Flu, Vitamins, Weight Loss, and Others) and By Region ePharmacy...
125 pages •
By yStats - Global E-Commerce Intelligence
• Jul 2019
Double-digit growth rates predicted for online payment fraud losses worldwide The rising costs of online payment fraud The level of online payment fraud is on the rise worldwide, as more consumers turn to digital shopping channels to make their purchases. According to a projection referenced in the report,...
102 pages •
By yStats - Global E-Commerce Intelligence
• Jun 2019
Africa’s B2C E-Commerce growth boosted by mobile technology Rapid B2C E-Commerce sales growth in Africa projected for 2020 E-Commerce currently accounts for a small percentage share of total retail sales in Africa. This indicates a major potential for future growth, with the forecasts cited in the report...
The Global Point of Sales (POS) Terminals Market size is expected to reach $92.2 billion by 2024, rising at a market growth of 7.4% CAGR during the forecast period. A point-of-sale (POS) terminal is a hardware system for handling card payments at retail locations. A software is embedded inside the hardware to read magnetic credit and...
This IDC Market Perspective provides the biggest takeaways, according to IDC's software team, from the National Retail Federation Big Show 2019 (NRF 2019) and the broader implications about the digital commerce market. It discusses the role that technology accelerators played during the event as well as the role they will play in the future...
This IDC study reviews the worldwide HDD vendor market shares for 2018."HDD unit shipments declined from 2017 to 2018, yet HDD industry revenue remained stable year over year at $24.4 billion," according to John Rydning, research vice president for Hard Disk Drives. "While worldwide HDD industry revenue was flat year over year, revenue shares...
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.