Summary Poland’s retail market for electrical and electronics had a market share of 5.6% in 2015. The electronics and electrical products market in Poland is mature and has seen significant growth over the past few years. The market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 5.56%, to reach PLN37.9 billion by 2020. This growth will be driven by the investments made by international retailers in this category.
Key Findings - Online channel is gaining increasing adoption and sales through the channel are expected to grow at a CAGR of 16.38% over the next five years.
- Electrical and electronics specialists will remain the major channel for sales having accounted for 56% of the sales in the category
- Communications equipment has contributed significant share towards the electrical and electronics category group in 2015.
Synopsis “Electrical and Electronics Retailing in Poland – Market Summary & Forecasts” is a detailed sector report providing a comprehensive analysis of the emerging trends, forecasts and opportunities to 2020.
What else does this report offer?
- A thorough analysis of consumer trends changing economic and population factors
- Both qualitative and quantitative insights and analysis of the shifting electrical and electronics retail dynamics for communication equipment, computer hardware and software, consumer electronics, household appliances, photographic equipment from 2010 to 2020
- The report further covers the sales of electrical and electronics products through the following channels from 2010 to 2020: Electrical and electronics specialists; online; hypermarkets, supermarkets and hard-discounters; music, video, book, stationery and entertainment software specialists; value, variety stores and general merchandise retailers; department stores; other general and non-specialist direct retailers; cash and carries and warehouse clubs; other specialist retailers and convenience Stores (including Independents) and gas stations
- An overview of key electrical and electronics retailers operating across the product segment and their presence across channels
Reasons To Buy - Gain a comprehensive knowledge on electrical and electronics sector in the Poland retail market and develop a competitive advantage from the start of your supply chain
- Investigate current and forecast behaviour trends in electrical and electronics category to identify the best opportunities to exploit
- Analyze the recommended actions to align your marketing strategies with the crucial trends influencing the consumer behavior
- Understand the fastest growing categories including communications equipment, computer hardware and software. consumer electronics, household appliances and photographic equipment in the market, with insights on performance across key channels from 2010, with forecasts until 2020
- Explore novel opportunities that will allow you to align your product offerings and strategies to meet demand by analyzing the vital economic and population trends, key consumer and technology trends influencing the electrical and electronics market
- Analysis of key international and domestic players operating in the electrical and electronics market – including store counts and revenues that give you a competitive edge - identify opportunities to improve your market share
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
Everyone has heard that the future is mobile. However, in retail, this notion even has a larger significance with most customers living their lives on their smartphones while also ordering, posting on social media, and interacting with a brand through the use of these same smartphones. mCommerce closes the gap not only in meeting these customers...
- The transaction value of global mobile payments market was USD 3714.5 billion in 2019, and it is expected to reach a value of USD 12,407.5 billion by 2025, registering a CAGR of 23.8% over the forecast period 2020 - 2025. The global landscape of payments and transactions is changing rapidly, owing to the growing enterprises and consumer...
211 pages •
By Asia Market Information & Development Company
• Jun 2020
China’s demand for PC Connectors has grown at a fast pace in the past decade. In the next decade, both production and demand will continue to grow. The Chinese economy maintains a high speed growth which has been stimulated by the consecutive increases of industrial output, imports & exports, consumer consumption...
The delivery management software market in North America is expected to grow from US$ 441.3million in 2019 to US$ 880.0million by 2027; it is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 9.5% from 2020 to 2027.A few delivery management software features, such as real-time visibility, simplified business operations, engaging customer communication, and enhanced...
200 pages •
By The Business Research Company
• Jul 2020
Major players in the fashion e-commerce market are Amazon, Flipkart, Alibaba, Snapdeal, eBay, Myntra, ShopClues, AliExpress, and HomeShop18. The global fashion e-commerce market is expected to decline from $531.25 billion in 2019 to $485.62 billion in 2020 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of -8.59%. The decline is mainly due...
Saudi Arabia e-commerce cosmetics and fragrances market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 9.72% during the forecast period (2020 - 2025). - Saudi Arabia has one of the prominent markets for cosmetics and fragrances products in the Middle East. Consumers in the country tend to spend substantially on their personal appearance, thereby,...
Saudi Arabia E-Commerce Eyewear Market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 5.56% during the forecast period (2020- 2025). - The country’s harsh and humid climate, along with a growing share of smartphones users, has let the eye wear market to gain traction in the region. That said, most of the demand is met by tourists, often including...
179 pages •
By yStats - Global E-Commerce Intelligence
• Aug 2020
Spread of COVID-19 Brings Upswing in Online Retail in Latin America B2C E-Commerce surges in Latin America during the pandemic E-Commerce’s low share of total retail sales in the Latin American region reflects a slower take-off for online shopping compared to Europe or North America. The largest economies...
Online Pharmacy Market Research Report by Type (Non-prescription and Prescription), by Distribution Channel (App only and Online store) - Global Forecast to 2025 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19 The Global Online Pharmacy Market is expected to grow from USD 35,239.48 Million in 2019 to USD 72,226.68 Million by the end...
145 pages •
By Global Industry Analysts
• Jul 2020
Global Automotive E-tailing Market to Reach $84.5 Billion by 2027 Amid the COVID-19 crisis, the global market for Automotive E-tailing estimated at US$38.9 Billion in the year 2020, is projected to reach a revised size of US$84.5 Billion by 2027, growing at aCAGR of 11.7% over the period 2020-2027. OEM, one of the segments analyzed...
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.