Summary The retail market for sports and leisure equipment is expected to witness growth of 6.03% over the forecast period. Per capita spending is on the rise and will produce a CAGR of 6.1% over 2015–2020. In addition, online spending on sports and leisure equipment will grow at a CAGR of 14.46% during the next five years. Online sales of sports and leisure equipment are forecast to grow from PLN0.4 billion in 2015 to PLN0.8 billion by the end of 2020, driven by increasing consumer preference for the channel.
Key Findings - Toys and Games was the largest category with 53.4% in retail sales in 2015
- Sales through the online channel are gaining traction, with the channel expected to grow at a CAGR of 14.46% during 2015-2020.
- Specialist retailers dominate the sport and leisure equipment market in Poland, having accounted for 65.6% of the sales in the segment
Synopsis “Sports and Leisure Equipment Retailing in Poland – Market Summary & Forecasts” is a detailed sector report providing a comprehensive analysis of the emerging trends, forecasts and opportunities to 2020.
What else does this report offer?
- A thorough analysis of consumer trends changing economic and population factors
- Both qualitative and quantitative insights and analysis of the shifting sports and leisure equipment retail dynamics for sports equipment and toys and games from 2010 to 2020
- Sales of sports and leisure equipment through the following channels from 2010 to 2020: Other specialist retailers; online; hypermarkets, supermarkets and hard-discounters; department stores; cash and carries and warehouse clubs; Value, variety stores and general merchandise retailers; other general and non-specialist direct retailers; clothing, footwear, accessories and luxury goods specialists; music, video, book, stationery and entertainment software specialists; convenience stores (including Independents) and gas stations
- An overview of key sports and leisure equipment retailers operating across Poland and their presence across distribution channels
Reasons To Buy - Gain a comprehensive knowledge on sports and leisure equipment sector in the Poland retail market and develop a competitive advantage from the start of your supply chain
- Investigate current and forecast behaviour trends in sports and leisure equipment category to identify the best opportunities to exploit
- Analyze the recommended actions to align your marketing strategies with the crucial trends influencing the consumer behavior
- Understand the fastest growing categories including sports equipment and toys and games, with insights on performance across key channels from 2010, with forecasts until 2020
- Explore novel opportunities that will allow you to align your product offerings and strategies to meet demand by analyzing the vital economic and population trends, key consumer and technology trends influencing the sports and leisure equipment market
- Analysis of key international and domestic players operating in the sports and leisure equipment market – including store counts and revenues that give you a competitive edge - identify opportunities to improve your market share
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
Deodorants in Poland by Mintel Market Sizes provides you with annual year-end market size data, most recently updated in 2018. This market covers aerosols, pumps, roll-ons, sticks, creams/gels and body spray deodorants for men and women. Market value is based on sales through all retail channels including direct to...
Air Fresheners in Poland by Mintel Market Sizes provides you with annual year-end market size data, most recently updated in 2018. This market covers aerosols, slow release, plug in, fragrance kits and other household air fresheners, scented candles and car air fresheners. It excludes pot pourri, non-scented candles...
Cheese in Poland by Mintel Market Sizes provides you with annual year-end market size data, most recently updated in 2018. This market covers total hard/extra hard, semi-hard, soft, spreadable/processed cheese. It excludes cottage cheese, fromage frais/quark/curd/paneer and cheese dips. Market size is based on retail...
Yoghurt in Poland by Mintel Market Sizes provides you with annual year-end market size data, most recently updated in 2018. This report covers all drinking/cultured and spoonable yoghurts and yoghurt type drinks. Market size is based on retail and non-retail sales. Market size for Yoghurt in Poland is given in PLN and...
53 pages •
By yStats - Global E-Commerce Intelligence
• Aug 2018
Online retail sales in Poland expanding rapidly, says yStats.com report “Poland B2C E-Commerce Market 2018,” a new publication from Hamburg-based market research company yStats.com tells of the recent rapid expansion of online retail sales in Poland, with details of sales figures, projections, and trends. Recent...
Ready Meals (inc pizza) in Poland by Mintel Market Sizes provides you with annual year-end market size data, most recently updated in 2018. This comprises packaged frozen, chilled and shelf stable pizzas and other ready meals. Market sizes are based on sales through all retail outlets and direct to consumer. Market...