Summary Advertising in Canada industry profile provides top- line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2015- 19, and forecast to 2024). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Key Highlights - The advertising industry consists of revenues gained by any advertising activities or agencies providing advertising services, including display advertising services.
- The Canadian advertising industry had total revenues of $9,009.0m in 2019, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 2.5% between 2015 and 2019.
- The food, beverage & personal/healthcare segment was the industry’s most lucrative in 2019, with total revenues of $1,976.1m, equivalent to 21.9% of the industry’s overall value.
- In Canada, the increase in smartphone penetration has caused a shift in the advertising industry to a more digital field.
Scope - Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the advertising market in Canada
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the advertising market in Canada
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key advertising market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Canada advertising market with five year forecasts
Reasons to Buy
- What was the size of the Canada advertising market by value in 2019?
- What will be the size of the Canada advertising market in 2024?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Canada advertising market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up Canada’s advertising market?
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
Abstract Online Advertising Procurement in the US This report is intended to assist buyers of online advertising. Online advertising includes mobile, digital video, e-mail and display advertising, such as web banners and text ads. Online advertising spaces can be purchased from individual websites, media conglomerates...
Business gift: A projected rise in corporate profit and total advertising expenditure will likely boost industry demand Abstract Promotional Products in Canada Rising consumer spending and wider Canadian corporate profit margins boosted advertising budgets over the past five years, which increased demand...
Abstract Rebate Management Services Procurement in the US This report is intended to assist buyers of rebate management services. Rebates reward businesses and customers for using specific products and brands by providing them with money back on a purchase. Rebate management service providers assist clients...
Abstract Media Monitoring Services Procurement in the US This report is intended to assist buyers of media monitoring services. Most often used by public relations (PR) agencies, media buying agencies, advertising agencies, retailers and personal care goods companies, media monitoring services monitor and...
Big break: Technology companies are expected to increase ad spending during 2020-21 Abstract Advertising Agencies in the UK Advertising agencies produce, place and provide advice about advertising material across a range of media, including TV, print, radio and the internet. They also advertise at the...
310 pages •
By Global Industry Analysts
• Sep 2020
The global market for Cross-Platform and Mobile Advertising is projected to reach US$356. 4 billion by 2025, driven by the rise of digital advertising and marketing which is transforming, transitioning and conditioning brand-consumer relationships. Global media spending is rapidly shifting from the hitherto high cost and relatively low visibility...
Old news: Publishers and readers increasingly shift to online news, leading to revenue declines Abstract Newspaper Publishing in New Zealand Industry players publish newspapers for distribution in New Zealand. The industry includes firms that publish online newspapers to complement their print publications....
Abstract Packaging Design Services Procurement in the US This report is intended to assist buyers of packaging design services. Service providers work with clients to develop packaging designs, shapes and sizes for particular products. The supplier then creates the designs that buyers can use to get the packaging...
Now playing: The industry is benefiting from the rising popularity of online streaming services Abstract Television Production in the US Over the five years to 2019, the Television Production industry has grown amid upheaval in the US media landscape. Companies in this industry produce TV programming...
Abstract Advertising Agencies in China Advertising Agencies industry in China create advertising campaigns for clients and place these advertisements in periodicals, newspapers, billboards, shop windows, the internet, radio, television, airports, railway stations, bus shelters and other media. Firms provide...
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.