Summary Retail Ethical Investment Products in France industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2012-16, and forecast to 2021). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Synopsis Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the France retail ethical investment products market. Includes market size data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information. Key Findings - The retail ethical investment products market is defined as the market covering any form of investment in which financial return is not the sole concern of the investor, with the ethical investments being made available to the public for personal investment as opposed to institutional investors. Ethical investments are defined as investments in which the investor's financial objectives are combined with their concerns about environmental, social and governance issues.
- The French retail ethical investment products market generated total assets of $52.8bn in 2016, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 3.4% between 2012 and 2016.
- The number of funds increased with a CAGR of 14.8% between 2012 and 2016, to reach a total of 441 funds in 2016.
- In May 2016, the Sycomore Eco Solutions fund became the first ever labelled by the French government when it was awarded the TEEC label (Transition énergétique et écologique pour le climat).
Scope - Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the retail ethical investment products market in France
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the retail ethical investment products market in France
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key retail ethical investment products market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the France retail ethical investment products market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Reasons to buy - What was the size of the France retail ethical investment products market by value in 2016?
- What will be the size of the France retail ethical investment products market in 2021?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the France retail ethical investment products market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- How large is France’s retail ethical investment products market in relation to its regional counterparts?
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
Banks Global Industry Almanac - Market Summary, Competitive Analysis and Forecast to 2025 Summary Global Banks industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, industry group size (value 2016-20, and forecast to 2025). The profile also contains...
New Zealand Wealth Management - Market Sizing and Opportunities to 2025 Summary Based on our proprietary datasets, “New Zealand Wealth Management - Market Sizing and Opportunities 2025” report analyzes the New Zealand wealth and retail savings and investments markets, with a focus on the HNW segment.This...
Germany Wealth Management - Market Sizing and Opportunities to 2025
Germany’s affluent segment (including HNW and mass affluent individuals) has experienced robust growth in recent years. Affluent individuals accounted for almost a quarter of the total adult population in 2020 and held...
Mass Affluent Target Propositions, 2021 Update - A Key for Sustainability and Growth Summary Targeting the mass affluent demographic has worked its way up the priority list for banks and wealth managers in recent years.Some banks are not new to capturing this demographic with dedicated services,...
118 pages •
By Global Industry Analysts
• Apr 2021
- Global Video Walls Market to Reach $30.6 Billion by 2027
- Amid the COVID-19 crisis, the global market for Video Walls estimated at US$8.4 Billion in the year 2020, is projected to reach a revised size of US$30.6 Billion by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 20.4% over the analysis period 2020-2027. Retail, one...
Australia Wealth Management - Market Sizing and Opportunities to 2025
Australia’s affluent segment (including HNW and mass affluent individuals) has experienced robust growth in recent years. Affluent individuals accounted for almost a fifth of the total adult population in 2020 and held...
Targeting and Servicing High Net Worth (HNW) Investors - Strategies, Investment Behaviors, Investor Proclivities with regards to Risk, Loyalty, and Product Uptake
This report analyzes and sizes key segments of the global HNW market, providing detailed recommendations on how best to target...
This IDC Perspective uses research from IDC Financial Insights' U.S. Consumer Banking Channel Preference Survey and takes a deeper look at how natural language solutions may finally be able to resurrect the personal financial management (PFM) solution in the United States."The metric in measuring customer success in retail banking will be...
Customer Experience Management study in the retail banking sector explores customer experience among banking providers in the Philippines, mainly the Philippine National Bank (PNB), BDO Unibank, Bank of the Philippine Islands (BPI), Metrobank, Union Bank, and Landbank.Customer experience is the accumulation of a customer’s experiences throughout...
Customer experience is the accumulation of a customer’s experiences throughout his/her journey with a supplier across functions, products, services, and touchpoints.This study adopts the proprietary Customer Experience Index methodology and the widely used Net Promoter Score metric to understand the dynamics between customers and retail banks...
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.