Summary Banks in Europe industry profile provides top- line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2015- 19, and forecast to 2024). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Key Highlights - The banks industry profile comprises activities of banks and similar institutions, offering savings, loans, mortgages, and related financial services to consumers and businesses.
- The European banks industry group had total assets of $54,839.3bn in 2019, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 2.7% between 2015 and 2019.
- The bank credit segment was the industry group’s most lucrative in 2019, with total assets of $27,096.8bn, equivalent to 49.4% of the industry group’s overall value.
- In the UK industry, households have increased their leverage to subsidize consumption amid suppressed income, whereas in Germany households have refinanced their debt as the low interest rate environment is a hindrance for savings.
Scope - Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the banks market in Europe
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the banks market in Europe
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key banks market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Europe banks market with five year forecasts
Reasons to Buy
- What was the size of the Europe banks market by value in 2019?
- What will be the size of the Europe banks market in 2024?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Europe banks market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up Europe’s banks market?
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
Italy Wealth Management - Market Sizing and Opportunities to 2025 Summary Based on our proprietary datasets, “Italy Wealth Management: Market Sizing and Opportunities 2025” report analyzes the Italian wealth and retail savings and investments markets, with a focus on the HNW segment.This includes...
The bank kiosk market was valued at USD 744 million in 2021 and is expected to reach USD 1,311 million by 2026; it is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 12.0% during the forecast period. The factors such as rising demand for self-service in banking and financial services applications, enhanced customer services offered by banking kiosks, and...
YooMoney - Competitor Profile Summary YooMoney (formerly Yandex.Money) is one of the most popular alternative payment solutions in Russia. It was launched as Yandex.Money in July 2002 as a joint venture between Yandex and PayCash Group, before Yandex later became the sole owner. However, Yandex sold...
Adapting to Ultra-Low Interest Rates - Thematic Research Summary This report offers an in-depth analysis of the financial services strategies of retail banks adapting to the ultra-low interest rate environment. We look at their strategy to diversify their streams of revenue as well as move into...
Abstract Investment Management Services Procurement in the US This report is intended to assist buyers, which are also referred to as investors, of investment management services. Operators make investment decisions on behalf of investors, such as individuals or institutions, to achieve specified investment...
Banks BRIC (Brazil, Russia, India, China) Industry Guide - Market Summary, Competitive Analysis and Forecast to 2025 Summary The BRIC Banks industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, industry group size (value 2016-20, and forecast...
In the bank: Industry revenue is expected to rebound in the current year as macroeconomic conditions improve Abstract Banks in the UK The Banks industry covers the retail and commercial banking activities of deposit-taking institutions. Retail and commercial banks accept deposits from and make loans...
Taking interest: The rising globalisation of businesses has supported industry revenue growth Abstract Foreign Banks in Australia The industry comprises the banking activities of foreign bank subsidiaries, branches and representative offices in Australia. Foreign banks generate revenue through interest...
Banks Global Industry Guide - Market Summary, Competitive Analysis and Forecast to 2025 Summary Global Banks industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, industry group size (value 2016-20, and forecast to 2025). The profile also contains...
Banks Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide - Market Summary, Competitive Analysis and Forecast to 2025 Summary The G8 Banks industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, industry group size (value 2016-20, and forecast to 2025)....
High Net Worth Individuals Number
Consumer Price Index
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.