Summary Software in Scandinavia industry profile provides top- line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2015- 19, and forecast to 2024). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Key Highlights - The software market is defined as revenues generated from both sales of, and subscriptions to, various software packages and offerings. The market includes both signed deals that remain under contract, and the annual revenues associated with new contracts signed, within a particular calendar year. This excludes sales opportunities for third- party services providers.
- The Scandinavian software market had total revenues of $12.9bn in 2019, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 13.6% between 2015 and 2019.
- The business process applications segment was the market’s most lucrative in 2019, with total revenues of $4.7bn, equivalent to 36.4% of the market’s overall value.
- Sweden has the largest market in the region, making up 35.0% of revenue, while Finland, which accounts for 18.3%, has the smallest share; however, the pattern of growth has been similar across all Scandinavian countries.
Scope - Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the software market in Scandinavia
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the software market in Scandinavia
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key software market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Scandinavia software market with five year forecasts
Reasons to Buy
- What was the size of the Scandinavia software market by value in 2019?
- What will be the size of the Scandinavia software market in 2024?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Scandinavia software market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up Scandinavia’s software market?
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
The APAC digital business support system market is expected to grow from US$ 753.77 million in 2019 to US$ 2,151.01 million by 2027; it is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 14.2 % from 2020 to 2027. The emergence of predefined and ready-to-use digital business support system (BSS) solution is driving the growth of the APAC digital business...
The AIOps Market was valued at USD 13.51 billion in 2020, and is projected to be worth USD 40.91 billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of approximately 21.05% during the forecast period of 2021-2026. With the increase in the number of people working from home, enterprise instituted work-from-home (WFH) policies shifted information security focus...
The global gaming market was valued at USD 162.32 billion in 2020 and is expected to reach a value of USD 295.63 billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of 10.5% over the forecast period (2021 – 2026). Game developers across emerging economies are continually striving to enhance gamer’s experience, launching, and rewriting codes for diverse console/platforms,...
The global post-COVID-19 CCM market size is forecasted to grow from USD 1.3 billion in 2021 to USD 2.2 billion by 2026, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 11.2% during the forecast period. The major growth drivers for the market include increasing adoption of CCM solutions and services in various verticals such as IT and telecom, retail...
The North America digital business support system market is expected to grow from US$ 1,348.41 million in 2019 to US$ 3,047.33 million by 2027; it is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 11.0% from 2020 to 2027. The emergence of advanced and easy-to-use digital business support system (BSS) solutions across North America is escalating the...
243 pages •
By Asia Market Information & Development Company
• Mar 2021
China’s demand for Consumer Software has grown at a fast pace in the past decade. In the next decade, both production and demand will continue to grow. The Chinese economy maintains a high speed growth which has been stimulated by the consecutive increases of industrial output, import & export, consumer consumption...
The Telecom Operations Management Market is expected to register a CAGR of 8.57% over the forecast period from 2021 to 2026. Rapid advancements of various technologies impacted the telecom industry, whether it’s the rise in the adoption of 5G and network-centric business models or new connected devices and applications has opened up significant...
The global farm management software market is estimated to grow from USD 2.1 billion in 2021 to USD 4.2 billion by 2026 at a CAGR of 14.7% during 2021–2026. The growth of the farm management software market is driven by factors such as increasing implementation of cloud computing in real-time farm data management, growing population and subsequent...
Abstract IT Asset Management Software Procurement in the US This report is intended to assist buyers of IT asset management (ITAM) software. This software tracks information regarding existing hardware and software inventory, which is used to discover new methods that maximize the life of existing IT assets....
The Global Field Service Management Market (henceforth referred to as the market studied) was valued at USD 2.85 billion in 2019, and it is expected to reach USD 7.10 billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of 15.4%, during the period, 2021-2026. Field service management firms are experiencing immense pressure to effectively lead teams...
Oil And Gas
Number Of Small And Medium-Sized Enterprises
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.